Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Latest shots of my tank 2011-07-01

4K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  STANIMAL 
#1 ·
See less See more
#6 ·
You have done an awesome job with your tank, thanks for sharing. Yes they are that expensive, I had a 150gal reef tank and a 55gal tank that went thru a couple of different phases (always saltwater though). The hardest part was trusting someone else to maintain it while on vacation, I came home one time and the sump was so low it was just blowing bubbles into the main tank and the skimmer was overflowing :( not good.

#7 ·
Thats actually what caused my tank crash. was on vaca, guy who was supposed to stop by, didnt.

Tank dosing pump failed for ATO so never topped off the tank so sump ran dry and heaters are in sump... in january.

and of course the most exspensive stuff dies first. Lost around 8-900+$
Now i have so much automation and back up and continuing to add video feeds.

#12 ·
Thanks!! appreciate it allot!

My current issue is rushing sometimes, I need to stay focused and patient for ALL the photos, not just what I really want to photograph.

Recently I did a show in Iowa, MACNA where all the salty nerds go once a year and have speakers and sell corals, thankfully "I only spent 20$!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

(green in the middle i've had for awhile now)

Then I picked up this gem, The Alternative Reefs pump hiding magnetic frag shelf!

#17 ·
$20 :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nice.

BTW, my 300 is all clean and ready for a new home. Just a few $20 takes it away... :jester

#19 ·
I see what you did there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.