: New toy for Ken.

YZFRob
09-28-2003, 01:45 AM
Want one of these Ken?

From Bushmaster.

Odysseys
09-28-2003, 08:17 AM
i saw one of those, they look pretty cool just not the cromoly barrel. needs to be all black.

but thanks for thinking of me ;)

Ducman
09-28-2003, 01:35 PM
I shot the Carbon 15 97s rifle this weekend.
very light..only 4lbs, it was lighter than the case it came in :)
great rifle. It a toss up between that and the AR15 m4 for my next rifle

We also shot a 2" revolver at milk jugs at 100 yards. I was surprised how accurate the little guys can be

J Cal
09-28-2003, 04:26 PM
:ot but still on topic :D

has anyone gone airsofting? i'm planning on picking up an AEG mp5 sometime soon. just wondering if anyone out there own any "toy" guns! :laughing

YZFRob
09-28-2003, 05:11 PM
Mike arent you still in Mass.? I thought it was a PITA just to be able to shoot any firearm there?

Ducman
09-28-2003, 06:42 PM
Rob,
MA is a huge pain in the ass. I have been waiting 5 months for my LTC, there is a huge list of handguns you can't buy. Most of the ranges here will not let you shoot FMJ indoor unless its .22 and outdoors you can only load 1 round in a rifle at a time:rolleyes and no human image targets

Luckily my dad and I found a range where they let you do anything but shoot rifles indoors and outside you can do what ever the hell you like. Also since he is a LEO we shoot hi-cap at thug targets:evil

I'm living in CT also, waiting for the CCW permit to come in here also, but its only been 2 weeks. In CT, there is no restriction on hanguns and you can have supressors:D

YZFRob
09-28-2003, 08:46 PM
We might be getting CCW here in WI soon if the state senate has their way. Our governer already said he wont sign any concealed carry legislation period. :mad I wish we still had Tommy Thompson as governer.