: hey labdog...check this tool out bro!

Odysseys
12-31-2003, 03:34 PM
easy picking anything after 300 and faster too.:evil

HDTony
12-31-2003, 03:39 PM
Ok details on what we are looking at here.

Odysseys
12-31-2003, 03:42 PM
also too picked another bi-pod got a harris shorty i think its a 5-9, also a speed knob for easy on and easy off, and yes i got my marks on it so i know dead on no cant. i kept the paker hale full axis bi-pod too incase in am doing some prone off level ground shooting ;) also a pelican case for it, and all the goodies:D

Odysseys
12-31-2003, 03:43 PM
its a sniper secret tony...hahahaha

while you are off by inhs to feet, ill be dead on...muhahha muhahahaaaa muh muhaha

HDTony
12-31-2003, 03:46 PM
Secret my ass, I know your dieing to tell me about it. :laughing What kind of gun is that and what caliber.

2weelpilot
12-31-2003, 03:49 PM
Ken...

Ive come to the conclusion that you need to get a job ! ! You have too much time on your hands !:flip

Even if I had the $$ for those toys I wouldnt have the time to source them out ! ! !

Looks like one hell of a good time ! ! ! :cheers

Happy New Year Brutha ! !:D

Odysseys
12-31-2003, 04:00 PM
thanks mike, and tony dude i got that rifle like a month or so ago easy...hahahaha, here is a link for the rifle set up.
and the link to the cosine indicator, basicly it is a much fater tool to estimate slop angles, when you shoot at an angle and use your mil dot scope or range finder you have the distance to target, BUT if you are not perfectly level to the earth (which we never are in x2 ways) the gravity of the earth takes holds and screws up the placement of your shot usually to hi. so this tool is a much faster way to find cosine range of a target to angle POA to POI being way faster and way accurate!

http://www.egsw.com/guns/custom/RobarSR90-308.htm

http://www.snipertools.com/aci.htm

HDTony
12-31-2003, 04:05 PM
Yup now I'm definitly sure you have too much money and too much time on your hands :laughing

I could by a turbo system and 3 or 4 ruger 10/22's for $5100 dollars :laughing

Odysseys
12-31-2003, 04:07 PM
hey cant take it with you when you die right?
i plan on leaving my love ones with debt when i go...ROFLMAO!

HDTony
12-31-2003, 04:20 PM
:rofl
My wife would grab the gun and shoot me with it, if I spent that much on one. :D

I'll just go buy my remington and do it the economical way :D

Odysseys
12-31-2003, 04:21 PM
dude trust me my old ladie was pissed too, but hey it was for x-mas...once she shoots it, she will get over it i think?

Labdog
12-31-2003, 05:12 PM
Wow i just saw this! Sweet!!!!!!!! Brings back memories (choking back tears):D

Tony that is a manipulating dial for the trajectory of the rounds relationship with gravity. VERY and i do mean VERY useful in certain situations!;)

Ken..........After i realized the cost of some of the toys i have played with it makes me wish i would have "lost" more pieces in the field!

You my friend are an animal glutten for punishment from the lady huh?

Jimbo
12-31-2003, 05:19 PM
Is this a bike web site or a gun website??? It's a nice toy. I need to get a gun, I think everyone should own one. Yesterday I heard GREAT news on the radio. Some asshole got shot because he broke into someones house. Now that's cool, if you do something like that, you deserve to get shot! The sad part the asshole didn't die and will probably sue the home owner for shoting him.

Odysseys
12-31-2003, 05:23 PM
thanks kelly, and haha about loosing peices..hehehe
cant wait to use it either.

jimbo, yes this is a bike website, but theres more to everyone then just the love for bikes, thats what makes us cool around here ;)

and yeah that sucks when someone has to shoot someone, but better to be judged by 12 then to be carryed by 6 ;)

Jimbo
12-31-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Odysseys
thanks kelly, and haha about loosing peices..hehehe
cant wait to use it either.

jimbo, yes this is a bike website, but theres more to everyone then just the love for bikes, thats what makes us cool around here ;)

and yeah that sucks when someone has to shoot someone, but better to be judged by 12 then to be carryed by 6 ;)

Ya I know this is a bike site, and it's cool that there is more to talk about :D A cop once told me if someone breaks in, and you shoot him, make shure he's dead, and in the house.

Odysseys
12-31-2003, 05:29 PM
yep thats the unspoken rule!

but then again, i dont know anything, i dont know you, or what the hell your talking about, infact i dont even know where i am.

;)

Jimbo
12-31-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Odysseys
yep thats the unspoken rule!

but then again, i dont know anything, i dont know you, or what the hell your talking about, infact i dont even know where i am.

;)

Join the club!!!!!! Where the hell am I????? HELP ME!!!!!