: Who's going in what class this weekend at BHF?

Kneeinpain
09-19-2002, 05:41 PM
Just wanted to see who is definitely going to Blackhawk this weekend and what class you're riding in. Hopefully, if I get to know a few of you, I won't be a stranger if I show up at Strats.

I run in the Intermediate group (although as far as CLSB is concerned, I'm still just a scarf wearing Vespa rider).

So who's running in what group?

Tom.

Grover
09-19-2002, 05:49 PM
No shock here..

Beginner. Most people on the board will be in this group. Aside from Jim and Jeff, almost everybody else on the board is still in that group.

I'm sure a couple people are ready for intermediate in the near future though!

Chris

vtr996
09-19-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Kneeinpain
Just wanted to see who is definitely going to Blackhawk this weekend and what class you're riding in. Hopefully, if I get to know a few of you, I won't be a stranger if I show up at Strats.

I run in the Intermediate group (although as far as CLSB is concerned, I'm still just a scarf wearing Vespa rider).

So who's running in what group?

Tom.

Hiya Tom! How is the ankle doing???

I won't be at BHF this weekend....Getting ready to do Grattan next week!!!!!!WOOHOOO!

I usually run Intermediate but I'm dying to run advanced....much cleaner riding and no jerks on Gix1K's to blow my 52hp hawk away ;-) jk jk

Kneeinpain
09-19-2002, 06:34 PM
Hey, Mark. I was wondering what happened to you. You got that great track bike, then I never see you at the track anymore. Grattan should be fun, but can't go on a work day. It's a great track, especially for a bike like yours. Man, I wish I was going with you.

Took the cast off last week, so the ankle is still kinda sore. I have a couple friends giving me sh*t for not moving up to Advanced, but until this foot heals, I think I'll just hang in Intermediate and maybe meet some CLSB guys. (And blow away guys on little Honda Hawks :laughing ).

Nesba has a weekend at Putnam Park next month. If you've never been, it's by far my favorite track and I encourage you to try to go for at least one day.

Grover, I'll try to be on the lookout for you. If you need anything, I usually have extra gas, etc.

See you later, Tom.

Jim
09-19-2002, 07:23 PM
ill be running in intermediate on sunday, have a fooking wedding to go to on saturday that i cant get out of. I will also be at both days at putnam, and as you stated it is one of my favorite tracks also. I'll be on a yellow gsxr 750 if you cant tell by my avitar!:-

loudes13
09-19-2002, 07:29 PM
I'll be there in intermediate both Sat & Sunday. I'll be on the trusty (not rusty) F2, sporting brand new grips!!!

Mark what's the scoop with grattan, any openings?

VIVID1
09-19-2002, 07:51 PM
Beginner - Sunday

Kneeinpain
09-19-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by JimGoFast
ill be running in intermediate on sunday, have a fooking wedding to go to on saturday that i cant get out of. I will also be at both days at putnam, and as you stated it is one of my favorite tracks also. I'll be on a yellow gsxr 750 if you cant tell by my avitar!:-

Speaking of avatars, mine needs updating. The gixxer now has all white race body work. ($550.00 through Nesba, can't beat it). Look forward to seeing you Sunday.

Tom.

Champ91
09-19-2002, 10:01 PM
Running Sat in the beginner group. And Grover, better think about the groups again, there are lots here in the "I" group now. And soon a few more. :D

KBOlsen
09-19-2002, 10:27 PM
"B" on Saturday... Sunday remains to be seen.

phozed
09-19-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by loudes13
I'll be there in intermediate both Sat & Sunday. I'll be on the trusty (not rusty) F2, sporting brand new grips!!!

Mark what's the scoop with grattan, any openings?

you have a PM

cherrypicker
09-19-2002, 11:29 PM
Intermediate on Sunday. Supposed to be full. I'm hoping they bump up some folks to Advance to open things up.

dano5150
09-19-2002, 11:42 PM
Jim (omniGLH) and I will be up there Sunday. We'll just be *bench racers*. My little Bro is gonna ride my bike in intermediate Sunday. But other than that we'll just be up there to video tape/take pics and BS w/ everyone. :cheers :cheers

Jeff with a J
09-20-2002, 09:20 AM
I'll be there on Sunday (Intermediate).

Meulen
09-20-2002, 10:03 AM
I'm in the watch and learn and maybe everybody's bike stand bitch class:D :D :D :laughing :laughing

Vcook
09-20-2002, 10:16 AM
I'll be there snapping pics on saturday with my digital camera.

lovebothkats
09-20-2002, 10:16 AM
Beginner group where I belong on Saturday only.

Kruz
09-20-2002, 12:32 PM
Inter. Both days....

I think I talked to you briefly at RA with Nesba a while back...I remember you talking about your new bodywork with Ryan (GSXR600 with same bodywork)

phozed
09-20-2002, 01:11 PM
:ot

(the grattan day on the 25th is NOT mine - the George brothers are putting it on)... just so everyone knows :twofinger :D

RSV4win
09-21-2002, 10:11 PM
Made last minute decision to go Sunday - Beginner
first time on the track with the RC :thumbsup
see you there.

cherrypicker
09-21-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Jughead
Made last minute decision to go Sunday - Beginner
first time on the track with the RC :thumbsup
see you there.

Awesome!!!!:cheers

The RC isn't actually broken in until it's seen a racetrack. Just like a Gixxer or a R6.

Jim
09-22-2002, 09:50 PM
kneeinpain?????my ass:D besides shouldnt that be ankle in pain?
tom it was nice meeting you, i ordered some new brake pads dont try that again!!!:jester :jester :jester

Kneeinpain
09-23-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by JimGoFast
kneeinpain?????my ass:D besides shouldnt that be ankle in pain?
tom it was nice meeting you, i ordered some new brake pads dont try that again!!!:jester :jester :jester

Hey, Jim. You surprised me. Big guys aren't supposed to go that fast. I think it's written somewhere in the Nesba by-laws. So knock it off.:laughing

See you at Putnam. I'll get the first round of beers. :cheers

Tom.