: There goes the neighborhood.

Champ91
09-22-2002, 10:14 AM
Well, took the plunge and got tested to get moved up to the Intermediate Group in Nesba yesturday at BHF. I PASSED.

Look out guys ya got another member for lap traffic.

Congrats need to go out to Kim as well. She made the bump 2 sessions b4 I did.:cheers

ddub
09-22-2002, 10:32 AM
Good job :cheers headin in the right direction:thumbsup

Pugsly
09-22-2002, 01:30 PM
good job champ...i think your skills will improve 10 fold in the I group!!!!!! :) I be there next nesba day I go to.... seem to spending all my time with sportbiketracktime though......hmmmmmm.

maybe I'll go to putnam or I'll have to wait till next year to bump.

lovebothkats
09-22-2002, 05:12 PM
Congrats to you both!! :D

Jim
09-22-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Champ91
Well, took the plunge and got tested to get moved up to the Intermediate Group in Nesba yesturday at BHF. I PASSED.

KICK ASS PETE!!!!!! i am really happy for you, wish you where there today you missed out on some good action!
by the way i heard, dont make me drag you kickin and screamin!!:mad ;) :D

Odysseys
09-22-2002, 09:21 PM
yeah congrats kim, and pete.

both you guys work hard at it..i wish i was just 1/2 as good as either 1 of you.;)

KBOlsen
09-22-2002, 09:39 PM
Yep, Pete's really railin' out there... looking very comfortable. Plus today, I spent some time sitting with the cornerworker in 3a/4 watching "B" and "A" - there has been a LOT of improvement in the "B" group. :helmet

Next year should be MOST interesting! Ken, when will we see you out there again???

Odysseys
09-22-2002, 09:47 PM
Kim i honestly don't know..since i fractured my hip in a sexual accident the doc's say if i ever go down riding...i could have some problems, so if its something i learned its better to make love slow then wild and fast and there always tomorrow to do it again..OH WAIT...i thought you meant something else:evil

nahh actually i didnt think i was gonna have my forks back in time..let alone track riding...so it kinda got messed up.
but i dont know...soon i guess.
if not next year...but i REALLY got to get a small track bike for next year..i can do so MUCH more but this heavy 9r...makes it tuff to get into lower track times.
for me anyway...but HEY who knows...next year might be exciting for me?:evil

cherrypicker
09-22-2002, 10:04 PM
PHew... I'm glad I got my ass out of Intermediate. Now I can watch Allen ball up his bike first hand.:laughing :twofinger

Odysseys
09-22-2002, 10:07 PM
how did you do cherry all in 1 peice too i hope?:jester

KBOlsen
09-22-2002, 10:10 PM
What the heck happened to Allen's bike????? Obviously I missed something here...:confused

Jim
09-22-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by KBOlsen
What the heck happened to Allen's bike????? Obviously I missed something here...:confused

can you say pretzel?:D

KBOlsen
09-22-2002, 10:21 PM
I saw him sitting with Anna, Brian, et al when we left (John was in a hurry to get home, so my good-bye's were truncated) - didn't notice anything immediately wrong (his bike was loaded into the trailer already) - he didn't appear hurt or anything.

What happened?????

cherrypicker
09-22-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by KBOlsen

There's a short explintion in the other post of Allen's crash and my off road excursion.

Kruz
09-23-2002, 10:29 AM
(John was in a hurry to get home, so my good-bye's were truncated)

No shit...you almost ran us down in the van! We all thought you were kidding when you blew past us in the pits at 40 mph.

I've got a few pics of Allen's bike, it's totaled. I'll post pics later with his permission. He's alright, probably a little tight today.

Kruz
09-23-2002, 10:32 AM
Congrats Pete and Kim....Kim was looking real smooth out there in I. Pete, guess I'll have to wait until NEXT YEAR to dice it up with you...:D

Just think Pete....you're missing your chance to fullfill your annual warm-up lap crash at Putnam.

:laughing

Jim
09-23-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Kruz
Just think Pete....you're missing your chance to fullfill your annual warm-up lap crash at Putnam.

ouch!!!!!!:( .....................but :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

KBOlsen
09-23-2002, 11:03 AM
LOL - whats is normally an almost-two-hour ride for us took a mere 1:30 going home... John wanted to watch something on TV and I guess I was just taking too long working my way down the line saying my "goodbyes".:rolleyes

I can't complain, tho... if it wasn't for him I very much doubt I'd be able to go racing or do track days at all. He never complains about fixing stuff when I crash, taking days off work, spending so many of our weekends at the track or sleeping in the van - and I NEVER have to worry about the bike being less than 100% safe.

Champ91
09-23-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Kruz

Yeah thats the real reason I'm not going this year.:twofinger