: Hey 4 &6....What happened to....

Pugsly
11-01-2002, 03:33 PM
Todd Harrington? I remember seeing him ohhhh maybe during the 1994 or so AMA seasonriding with you. Than he won the 600 race at RA in 96 or 97(???) . The next year he was riding for the factory Kawi team( or was it still muzzy?) He didn't have such areat year and that was the last I heard about him. I was just curious as to what/where/if he's still racing. And are you guys still involved in AMA pro racing and who's the riders that were this year and next year?

Thanks
Keith

Super Dave
11-02-2002, 03:35 AM
Todd had moved to Florida with his girlfriend. I believe that he was doing some work in the family business. He was racing a bit in 2000.

Odysseys
11-02-2002, 09:31 AM
WELL, you see Pugsly

4&6 has been thinking of buying my contract to race for them, problem is now adays racing has become a political and undercover op's for different teams for only them to win by means of $$$$$ to the highest bidder IF you will.

in 1998 i was instructed by my team manager to take out megal duhammel, by means of faking a low side, when i refused to do such a dirty deed. instead i want to win races and give what i have to throw at anyone, but when someone like this and the game is played as such, well i kinda called it quites. now i drink my self into a bottomless hole, and occasionally i go out and rev the shit out of my bike.

:bs :rofl :rofl :rofl

Jim
11-02-2002, 09:35 AM
lil early in the morning to be hitting the peace pipe dont you think ody??:evil

Lupi
11-02-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Odysseys
WELL, you see Pugsly
:bs :rofl :rofl :rofl

OMG...the shit is as thick and deep as Ken's post count...hahahahaha
:rofl ::cheers :rofl :twofinger :evil