: here ya go kruz.

Odysseys
03-12-2003, 11:31 PM
see if you notice what i am talking about..oh BTW after 200 bucks..i still have to spend 200 more for the light and remote pressure switch..then this thing is complete..going the top self mounting/ light system on this. still can add on more rails and more stuff if i choose..like more lights, lazer if i use slugs for 15 yard head shots with hostages, etc..

for 120 bucks though you can go threw tack star and get that tiny lil lite with remote pressure switch.
not as bright as a M3 90 lunmens but it will do the job more or less.

just depends how ntus ya wanna go with stuff.

but do you see what i did?:evil
and its legal to do...even though i am legal to differant things now you can say;)

Odysseys
03-12-2003, 11:54 PM
10 views and no comments?

dont worry guys i know what i am doing...i hope:rofl

Kruz
03-13-2003, 12:02 AM
NIIICE!!!!

Where's the switch?

Whats with the nylon hand strap?

Doc
03-13-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Kruz
Whats with the nylon hand strap?

Softer on the hands. Ken has an allergy to leathers. Wait until you see him on his ride this Sat. :D :laughing

Doc

robo74
03-13-2003, 12:08 AM
all i can say is... can I call you if I have someone that pissed me off?!?!

15 yard head shot...sounds like some real live UT here!

Rob

Odysseys
03-13-2003, 12:10 AM
ah ha ya found it.

the marines do it..and i know why...SURE GRIP even if your hand is broke, steadyier lock in, etc, etc, etc,.

and theres no light on it let alone a switch..but good eye bro.
gotta order that light and remote coiled pressure switch soon.

just got alot of stuff going on..to even place the order..i hate ordering on line..i like to call them old style ordering...lol

J Cal
03-13-2003, 05:22 PM
i dunno much about guns, but my good friend knows a whole lot. He'll tell me the best shotgun is Benelli. Is that what you got? i need to show him this pic...

Odysseys
03-13-2003, 08:56 PM
the best shot gun is a pump..and a pump that works for your body shape/arm reach/strenth.

and no mine is a mossberg590da