Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Looking for an old posting ????

815 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Doc 
#1 ·
There was a post not to long ago ,and someone jumped in and said they were doing(running) some track time at gingerman , I'd like know who is running it ? Thanks for any help !

#2 ·
STT is running Gingerman in May I think. But I know it was Gingerman because I want to run it with them. My only advice would be to not do it on a Sunday. I did Gingerman w/ NESBA last year and due to a town ordinance, they had to shut the track down from 10-11:30 for church services.

Doc

#4 ·
Yeah, Andy George rented it out last year or it was Bob Miller. Anyway, the cost is similar to Blackhawk due to them including charging you for insurance. Grattan doesn't do it. Rather, they have you sign a waiver and it keeps the cost down.

Doc

#6 ·
I like the track even though I never completed a track day there (crashed). It's a nice in between of BHF and Grattan. It has some slight elevation changes, double apex turns and 2 short straights. Fun times!

Doc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.