Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Monster Energy Cup and '13 SX

2K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Bug 
#1 ·
If I am reading this right, the 250 Class is going to be fun to watch again this year - Not to mention the 450s with everyone healthy and the up-comers of Barcia and Wilson on the Bigs

Stoked to see AC run as I have always liked this kid

http://www.racerxonline.com/2012/10/08/250-words-ac-preps-for-250f-sx-debut

As for SX and the 450s, gonna be another great season if everyone can stay healthy - Bubba, Reed and Vilpo are all back - Cap't consistent (RD5) and even the tier 2 guys like Milsaps and Alessi are looking more and more comfortable

hate to see the outdoors end but do enjoy watching the crafted SX racing - I will be cheering for Vilpo as always with Reed as a close 2nd - For the sake oif racing, I hope Bubba can keep it on 2 and expect RD on the Box somewhere each round

As for the MEC next week, I think Reed is gonna go off and surprise us all - Anyone know if Vilpo is racing for sure? - I know he has been training

#3 ·
Looking forward to this season as well.

I need to catch up on this. RB2 MEC ?

I See Eli Tomac is going up to the 450 class, Not expecting much for his 1st year but happy to see him progressing.

I hope Bam-Bam stays agressive.
and I agree I don't think Reed is done winning races yet.

I'm rooting for RV as well but more than anything i want to see battles.

We should get a Players club thing going once in awhile to watch the races.

#4 ·
You know, Ryan Billipoto..................my bad, typo, fixed with the correct "RV2"

MEC is "Monster Energy Cup" or the $1M Dollar Race

#7 ·
Could prob have them put it on - it is live from 9p to midnight i think

#9 ·
Bubba not running the MEC - Choadie Choadenstein...

I am sure JGR is happy to have his ways off their payroll

#11 ·
ANd another rich dude will marry a gold digger! I wonder what Bubbas mom thinks of the white devil bitch?
its airhammering material but i bet a real PITA high maintinance wench who will own half of the stewart compound within 10 yrs time!

#12 ·
#14 ·
I liked that turn too. I hope they incorporate some of that into the regular season.
I doubt regular stadiums have that kind of room without sacrificing other aspects of the track - I liked the fast rhythm section and no whoops

Was Tomac on a 250? - If so, that says a LOT about that kid - Was not impressed with Reed and that kind of bummed me out - How amazing is Cap't Consistent with his mid air suicide up shifts with his hand? - DeCoster was NOT happy - I like how he blamed RD for the 2nd one - Saving face with the Mfg or just being a straight up hard core German?

#18 ·
Tomac was riding a 450 but will be riding a 250 for SX. What he rides in the outdoors is still up in the air.

The guys at Feld (SX promoters) were on a podcast this week and they discissed the idea of having joker lanes in the SX. The space and lack of dirt were discussed but, they said it could be done. I didn't get the feeling you will see it anytime soon.

Take care and ride safe,
Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.