Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Carbon fiber corset

883 views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  sqrly 
#1 · (Edited)
I would love to see a lady in one of these.

They are about $250, and custom molded to fit perfectly. I can't remember where I found it, but I'm sure I could if I needed too.

#5 ·
http://kryone.com/

scroll down on the first page. You will have to contact the maker to findout how to make the cast of your body(if you need help making the cast, my services are offered)(NO MEN). I do request that if anybody gets this, I would like to see it.:shmokin then:spankbw8:with a :poke:from my woody :yaya

#6 · (Edited)
I should add that to the items I make out of carbon fiber. :1pimp Wonder if I would sell more of those than brake levers. :laughing: The only tough thing is cinching it up tight enough to be functional and fashionable. Traditional corsets have ribbing in the front, and are flexable. A corset pulles the wearer in from all angles, including the front. This looks more like something soneone could wear, but not work like a true corset. I could make one that would be fit and functional from carbon fiber. That would be pimp.

#7 ·
I sent an email requesting pics of all sides.The back seems to be made of some type of strapping material. The cinching effect is crucial.
Dave, if you could really think you could make this, let me know.

#8 ·
IMHO small pieces are difficult to make, large open ones like this would be very easy. I need an oven large enough to heat the CF and the mold. Firebretha has an oven for powdercoating, I will call him and find out how big it is. If you get additional pictures of this, can you post or PM them to me? Thank you.

#12 ·
That has a LOT of potential. VERY nice. With a few mods, I could see owning one.

Makes me think of what other items could be done in CF.... :evil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.