Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

MXDN on CBS sportsnetwork this weekend!

2K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  Bug 
#1 ·
#2 ·
It is suppose to be broadcast @ 5p cst and on my crap ass RCN network, that time slot says 'Cycling" - I spent a good hour yesterday searching all over for info on this trying to make sure i record it

#4 ·
Yeah, I set it to record anyway to see if by chance it does catch it

#5 ·
Im gonna record like 8 hrs of shit so i dont miss it. then again i might just pay the money from youstream so i can get all of it without comercials.

http://www.mx-life.tv/

#6 ·
Or just wait (2) days and it will all be on MX TV's Youtube Channel for free.....

#11 ·
Showing on my RCN DVR as "Lucas Oil Off Road Racing"????

#13 ·
That is exactly what I did too

#14 ·
qualifing was fun to watch! amazing how ac and jh are making that 350 work in the deep sand of lommel. americans faced some adversity but overall are riding well. may not win a single moto but overall chances look promising. should be good!

#16 ·
^^^ That's 10 Eastern ...If you're in the Central time zone it would be 9, of course.

#17 ·
team joe. s.a. lending the track crew a helping hand removing the fencing for them. better luck next time.

god i hate chuck sun. antonio played herlings like a fish

#18 ·
im kinda happy the germans won it - they earned it - as far as Caroli it was nice to see him beat dungey straight up, i know those guys get the BS that we are the best but obviously this weekend the euros won - well earned - fuck bagget - he fuckin choked last year and this year 1st moto.

#19 ·
How about that Belgium fuck on the 350 destroying the 450s? - Kenny Roc on the 250 whoppin the 450s too? - Dungey got the Humble pie for sure

Bagget is an idiot - Did you hear his interview? - REALLY? - Who lets this kid speak?

#20 ·
Watching footage on you tube at how the italian and the Belgium cats FLEW in the sand, USA never stood a chance - They are Point and shoot guys on the 450s and 250s and that Sand is all about floating the front and never losing speed - 2 completely different styles - The way the 2 fastest guys rode was WILD to watch how they floated thru corners and just hovered over the whoops and rhythm sections

You know it is sad and unprepared for the conditions when power in the sand is a must for the USA style of riding and 250 riders are passing 450 riders and the 2nd fastest guy is on a 350 and just DESTROYED all of the field but 1

Great day for Katoom though

#22 ·
Awesome......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.