Proof EMR is dead. - Page 2 - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Home Forums Race Schedule vBGarage Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Chicagoland Sportbikes > Open Topic Discussions > What would EMR do??
CLSB Store Article Section Local Radar Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance

What would EMR do?? It's dear Abby on acid

Old 05-26-2011, 10:34 AM   #31
Cerk
Grid Marshall.

Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...
Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Well, at least the website still looks good...........there were laughs and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
Cerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2011, 10:49 AM   #32
Special Agent Lance Boyle

Sportbike: 2010 KX250F
Years Riding: 26
How you found us: Sportbike Network
Sticky Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sticky Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sticky Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sticky Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sticky Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sticky Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sticky Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sticky Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sticky Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sticky Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sticky Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
I'll go ahead and kill this thread:

Old 05-26-2011, 10:56 AM   #33
Vcook
Super Moderator

Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!
Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
and thats what happens when you don't keep your trunk monkey fed.

EMR
Old 05-26-2011, 11:52 AM   #34
Underdog

Sportbike: 08 YZ250F
Years Riding: Eh?
How you found us: .
Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Dude. That's just wrong. EMR doesn't condone public urination.

EMR

Property of Evil Monkey Racing

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:59 AM   #35
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!
Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
Is it true all members of EMR are married and perhaps all are assisting in changing diapers?
Odysseys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #36
Underdog

Sportbike: 08 YZ250F
Years Riding: Eh?
How you found us: .
Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Underdog Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
The best trick EMR ever pulled was convincing the world the EMR no longer existed...

Property of Evil Monkey Racing

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:07 PM   #37
Cerk
Grid Marshall.

Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
This is like a 2009 Rolling Stones concert.

Quote:
Old 05-26-2011, 12:09 PM   #38
Vcook
Super Moderator

Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!
Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The best trick EMR ever pulled was convincing the world the EMR no longer existed...
approves

Old 05-26-2011, 12:50 PM   #39
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!
Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
Lmao
Odysseys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:49 PM   #40
Kruz
Super Moderator

Sportbike: 05 CRF50
Years Riding: "Since 1992"
How you found us: You found me
Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Kruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:58 PM   #41
Cerk
Grid Marshall.

Limp to Pimp.

Quote:
Old 05-26-2011, 02:00 PM   #42
trkyleg
Eat a bag o' dix!

Sportbike: ratty one
Years Riding: a few days
How you found us: Uncle Bad Touch
trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
The pics of the members on the EMR website are funny. Nice hair Sean

-"You will meet your destiny on the road of avoidance."

-"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why we call it the present."

-"It's not considered premarital sex if you don't plan on getting married."
trkyleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:13 AM   #43
ill_ag
pfft.

Sportbike: 01 F4i (Well, I HAD one, anyway)
Years Riding: 7
How you found us: I google myself regularly
ill_ag Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ill_ag Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ill_ag Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ill_ag Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ill_ag Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ill_ag Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ill_ag Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ill_ag Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ill_ag Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ill_ag Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ill_ag Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
You never know where EMR will pop up. Be warned.
That's the kind of talk that gets the ladies all riled up .....

.... to head over and file restraining orders.
ill_ag is offline   Reply With Quote