Dog Park Video - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Home Forums Race Schedule vBGarage Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Chicagoland Sportbikes > Non-moto related Hobbies > The Pets Forum
CLSB Store Article Section Local Radar Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance

The Pets Forum A forum dedicated to our little furry love ones.

Old 02-01-2012, 06:24 AM   #1
Lonely Raven
The Halo hides my Horns

Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google
Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Dog Park Video

From the perspective of a dog. Good stuff.

http://vimeo.com/kelseywynns/dogpark

Sorry, I don't know how to embed vimeo videos.

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com
Lonely Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2012, 07:59 AM   #2
SL954

Sportbike: Not really
Years Riding: many
How you found us: surfing the web
SL954 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SL954 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SL954 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SL954 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SL954 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SL954 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SL954 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SL954 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SL954 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SL954 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SL954 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Makes me want to get a dog.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:59 AM   #3
MoparBoyy
CLSB's Florida Chapter.

Sportbike: Ducati
Years Riding: 3 days
How you found us: unemployment office
MoparBoyy THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!MoparBoyy THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!MoparBoyy THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!MoparBoyy THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!MoparBoyy THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!MoparBoyy THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!MoparBoyy THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!MoparBoyy THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!MoparBoyy THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!MoparBoyy THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!MoparBoyy THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
that was really cool! i seen someone do that with a cat.. it was funny to see all the crap the cat does in the house during the day.

1997 Dodge Viper GTS
2013 Dodge Dart Rallye
MoparBoyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #4
FiReBReTHa
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D

Sportbike: 04 GSXR6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: I thought it was a line for muffins
FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoparBoyy View Post
that was really cool! i seen someone do that with a cat.. it was funny to see all the crap the cat does in the house during the day.
9am

11am

1pm

3pm

5pm
Oh Hai
FEED ME

7pm

11pm
while your trying to go to sleep
http://www.facebook.com/firespeedtactical

Quote:
"I'm spooning a barrett 50 cal. I could kill a building."
-Archer
FiReBReTHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #5
FiReBReTHa
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D

Sportbike: 04 GSXR6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: I thought it was a line for muffins
FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
I could only watch a bit of that video, too much slow down effects, its like cologne, use in moderation!!!
FiReBReTHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:36 PM   #6
Lonely Raven
The Halo hides my Horns

Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google
Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Lonely Raven Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
LOL, I thought the same thing.

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com
Lonely Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #7
Loki047
he who is absent foreskin

Sportbike: Z1000
Years Riding: 3 years
How you found us: Search Engine
Loki047 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki047 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki047 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki047 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki047 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki047 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki047 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki047 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki047 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki047 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki047 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Should have been shot with a wide angle lense.