Groupon Clarks Car Care - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Home Forums Race Schedule vBGarage Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Chicagoland Sportbikes > Open Topic Discussions > Open Forum
CLSB Store Article Section Local Radar Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

Old 04-13-2012, 10:29 AM   #1
FiReBReTHa
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D

Sportbike: 04 GSXR6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: I thought it was a line for muffins
FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Groupon Clarks Car Care

This is the place I have been happy with and saw this come across my email.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/clark-s...acc3d3b0700696
http://www.facebook.com/firespeedtactical

Quote:
"I'm spooning a barrett 50 cal. I could kill a building."
-Archer
FiReBReTHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2012, 10:34 AM   #2
FiReBReTHa
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D

Sportbike: 04 GSXR6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: I thought it was a line for muffins
FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
I also saw a groupon for a romainian restaurant. But no one needs to know what sadness tastes like.
http://www.facebook.com/firespeedtactical

Quote:
"I'm spooning a barrett 50 cal. I could kill a building."
-Archer
FiReBReTHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:22 PM   #3
ThirdgenTa

Sportbike: 2001 zx6
How you found us: Search
ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
I never went back after they drained my trans fluid and added 5 quarts of oil on top of the existing oil
ThirdgenTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #4
Truth

Sportbike: 82 Suzuki GS650G, 2006 Yamaha FZ6
Years Riding: Started in 2010
How you found us: google
Truth Damn this dude is popular!!!Truth Damn this dude is popular!!!Truth Damn this dude is popular!!!Truth Damn this dude is popular!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdgenTa View Post
I never went back after they drained my trans fluid and added 5 quarts of oil on top of the existing oil
Lmao! Was it a Saturn by any chance??

I'm a mechanic and would be more than happy to help out any CLSB'r. But aren't there a ton of other wrenches here? I thought there was.
Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #5
ThirdgenTa

Sportbike: 2001 zx6
How you found us: Search
ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ThirdgenTa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth View Post
Lmao! Was it a Saturn by any chance??

I'm a mechanic and would be more than happy to help out any CLSB'r. But aren't there a ton of other wrenches here? I thought there was.
Nah it was a Mitsubishi Galant. I normally change my own oil but I met the owner and he was pretty cool. So I went over there, got it changed and left and my trans wasn't shifting. Got a couple blocks, stopped, checked the oil and it was like all the way up the dipstick. Guy said he put 5 quarts in and he was sure of it. I had them put it on the lift and I go under and ask which pan they drained from. He pointed to it and I told him it was the transmission fluid.
In their defense, they were right next to each other and transmissions don't always have a drain plug..
I think it was just an honest mistake and I'm sure they have other quality work come out of there.

I do normally do all the work to my car, but once in a while in the winter I will have someone else change the oil cause I don't feel like doing it in the cold.
I will definately keep you in mind if I need help with something.
I need my resonator changed out in my GS and a few other things on the list.
ThirdgenTa is offline   Reply With Quote