This is so wrong! - Page 2 - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Home Forums Race Schedule vBGarage Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Chicagoland Sportbikes > Open Topic Discussions > World news and Politics Discussions
CLSB Store Article Section Local Radar Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance

World news and Politics Discussions This is the place for all discussions about whats going on in the news and all of those political debates so many of us love to have.

Old 04-14-2012, 02:57 PM   #31
Truth

Sportbike: 82 Suzuki GS650G, 2006 Yamaha FZ6
Years Riding: Started in 2010
How you found us: google
Truth Damn this dude is popular!!!Truth Damn this dude is popular!!!Truth Damn this dude is popular!!!Truth Damn this dude is popular!!!
If you look he's consistently voted with the NRA.

http://www.politicususa.com/romney-nra-obama-guns/

He hasn't come for your guns yet, I highly doubt he's waiting until his second term to do so.

Last edited by Truth; 04-14-2012 at 02:59 PM..
Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2012, 12:00 AM   #32
OldTimeBiker

Sportbike: Triumph Bonneville...the original sportbike!
Years Riding: Since about 11 years after my adult teeth came in
How you found us: I tripped over ya on my way to the can!
OldTimeBiker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!OldTimeBiker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!OldTimeBiker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!OldTimeBiker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!OldTimeBiker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!OldTimeBiker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!OldTimeBiker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!OldTimeBiker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!OldTimeBiker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!OldTimeBiker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!OldTimeBiker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Truth...You told me to "check it out"...You need to do the same, my friend... Instead of posting something that is so obviously PRO Obama and is only citing information about Romney, why not post something that actually shows Obama's record on firearms and the second amendment?
His record on this, like all other issues is clouded and full of smoke screen from his time spent in the Illinois state house AND senate and even the US Senate. But his never meant to be heard comment to elite contributors in the 2008 campaign about "disgruntled Americans clinging to their guns and religion" AND the actions of his political supporters, his political party and his justice department tell a VERY ANTI GUN ANTI SECOND AMENDMENT story! Not to mention his time spent as a community organizer and his ties to the Chicago Dem machine.

I prefer to believe the guy who is actually saying he's changed his position 180 degrees rather than the guy who remains silent and whose departments, employees and allies are busting their backs to disarm everyone!

AND...BTW...Even a public figure can demand that their image be not used and left off of anything that is being sold for profit if they so desire...especially a political figure and even more especially the President of the United States! I believe that his image would not be on that flag if he didn't want it to be...Furthermore...As the highest office holder of the Democratic Party and the incumbant nominee for the office of President he has full power to direct ALL democratic offices, sights and locations to NOT display that defaced flag.
"Dirt is for racing on...Asphalt is for getting there" OR "Flat trackers go in deeper and come out harder... OR (With apologies to General MaCarthur) "Old motorcycle racers never die, they just slip off the groove and fade into the dust!

If you want to anger a conservative, tell him a lie. To anger a liberal all one must do is tell the truth!
OldTimeBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:22 AM   #33
Truth

Sportbike: 82 Suzuki GS650G, 2006 Yamaha FZ6
Years Riding: Started in 2010
How you found us: google
Truth Damn this dude is popular!!!Truth Damn this dude is popular!!!Truth Damn this dude is popular!!!Truth Damn this dude is popular!!!
The dems are anti gun. But I googled and can't find anywhere where he himself voted for, or introduced gun control legislation. His justice department even sells them to Mexican drug cartels, so... There ya go! The question I have is this... Has he gone after your guns? Do you feel he will in a second term?

Ok... Found this. Still doesn't paint the picture I'm getting. What troubles me a lot more than this is campaign finance reform.
http://www.ontheissues.org/Barack_Obama.htm#Gun_Control
Truth is offline   Reply With Quote