Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

ultimate track day startup package

3K views 9 replies 1 participant last post by  patryk 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
cbr600f 1990, flatsides, widened rear wheel, with tons of spares, inclucing engines, frames, bodywork, forks, swingarms, wheels, bodywork, street stuff, no titles, this is a total garage clearout, boxes of parts, stands, all sorts. comes complete with a 1990 cargo van (ford)
email me at patrick@patrick-lynch.com for full details

I am based in Indianapolis.

thanks
patrick

#9 ·
cbr 600 hurricane with tons of spares: new listing!
honda hurricane trackday racebike cbr 600
Vehicle Description

hionda hurricane cbr600 f trackday package. this bike is ready to go and in good shape. the bike has been down once as long as I have had it, but no damage other than untidy bodywork. This bike has a stock 600cc engine, flatsides carbs, widened rear wheel, new chain and sprocket, new tyres (still have chicken strips), fiberglass body work, spa tacho/temp ($400 retail), and comes with loads of spares including: spare engines, 2 frames, 4 gas tanks (dented except one), lots of plactic bodywork in various forms, swingarms, brake components, wheels, cables, wiring harness, street stuff inclufding instrument clusrters, mirrors etc. basically boxes of parts. no title, mileage on current engine unknown.

I am in Indianapolis, and strongly advise any prospective buyer to come look at what i got, as the first to see this massive amount of spares will buy. if you want to get on the track, this is the ultimate start-up package as you have enough spares to build another bike!

you can see it here http://www.sliderphoto.com/bin/phot...mp;Event=061204

please drop me a line if you have any questions!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.