Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Blackhawks!

7K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  Thunderstruck 
#1 ·
Hard to believe they're one win away from another Cup and there's not been one thread about it.
I wish they had the opportunity to win it at home but I dont think my heart can take a Game 7 so I hope they play well and wrap it up on Monday night!
Toews better not be concussed.

Go Hawks!

#2 ·
I made a thread to get a blackhawks banner put up weeks ago but apparently we don't support local teams on this site. I'm also conflicted about winning at home or just taking game 6. A win in chicago in front of our fans for a championship would just be an insane experience. I would love to see it but I don't think I want to risk it all to get that if we can win it sooner.

Reactions: Jim
#4 ·
WIN it now! Allowing game 7 against a team like the Bruins is too risky! The Cup will look just as good on top of that double decker bus during a victory parade no matter where they clinch it!

#5 ·
Id like them to win it next game. I was at the first 2 games fun experience but time to close the deal

#8 ·
The bruins are no joke. Win it away. Take zero chances. I called it that this series would go to at least 6 games, but had no clue all those OT games would happen. They have played another whole game with the OT's they've had. It needs to end now.

Besides, the scumbag bandwagon fuck sticks that wanna cause a mini riot will be all around the city if the hawks play at home just to cause anarchy.

#13 ·
WOW - Greatest Min 16 EVER!!!!

Kane for the CS playoff trophy winner? - He was right, Crow got snubbed

Reactions: jrock
#16 ·
Network sensors a little slow with Shaw.......

On a side note, if you have to do any shopping at Jewel, do it before midnight...this obviously is now the last day of their "10% off when you wear a Hawks jersey on game day" promotion.

#24 ·
Network sensors a little slow with Shaw........
:bow - That was awesome - Bleeding from the face, skating with the cup hoisted above the noggin and the term "Fuck-An-Aye" on repeat

#22 ·
Amazing how fast the banner was changed. THEY WON GDI hot about adding the cup in the banner

#25 ·
Classic

Fuckin A Classic

#26 ·
Anyone catch Crow's speech at Grant Park today? - Only Hockey Players can get away with saying shit like that on Live TV

Loved it too......

#28 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.