There goes the neighborhood. - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Home Forums Race Schedule vBGarage Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Chicagoland Sportbikes > Track Corner > Track Talk
CLSB Store Article Section Local Radar Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance

Track Talk This forum is all about discussing riding and setup tips for different types of racetracks. As well as discussion about the local racing scene.

Old 09-22-2002, 11:14 AM   #1
Champ91
Who's faster Lupi

Sportbike: 2004 ZX10R & 2005 CRF50
Years Riding: 20
How you found us: SBN
Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Talking There goes the neighborhood.

Well, took the plunge and got tested to get moved up to the Intermediate Group in Nesba yesturday at BHF. I PASSED.

Look out guys ya got another member for lap traffic.

Congrats need to go out to Kim as well. She made the bump 2 sessions b4 I did.
NESBA #456 Intermediate
Always 1 step ahead of Lupi. 1:24:7 BHF
And 1 step behind Kimmy

"SoB gets to spend yet ANOTHER season faster than me." -LUPI-
Champ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2002, 11:32 AM   #2
ddub
long distance

Sportbike: Many
Years Riding: since 81
How you found us: LiLbirdy
ddub Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ddub Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ddub Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ddub Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ddub Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ddub Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ddub Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ddub Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ddub Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ddub Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ddub Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Good job headin in the right direction
ddub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2002, 02:30 PM   #3
Pugsly
Man with Big Hose

Sportbike: '01 Track only GSXR 600. No more street riding :(
Years Riding: Pick a number between 1 and 10? Opps now 1 and 11
How you found us: Champ91 in 2002
Pugsly FNG
good job champ...i think your skills will improve 10 fold in the I group!!!!!! I be there next nesba day I go to.... seem to spending all my time with sportbiketracktime though......hmmmmmm.

maybe I'll go to putnam or I'll have to wait till next year to bump.
CCS #414
PARTS411.COM
Lockhart Phillips USA

NESBA #414 Advanced
2001 GSXR 600
Pugsly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2002, 06:12 PM   #4
lovebothkats
Wannabe racer

Sportbike: YZ450F, Husky SMR450
Years Riding: Lost too many brain cells to remember
How you found us: Duh!
lovebothkats Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!lovebothkats Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!lovebothkats Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!lovebothkats Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!lovebothkats Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!lovebothkats Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!lovebothkats Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!lovebothkats Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!lovebothkats Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!lovebothkats Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!lovebothkats Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Congrats to you both!!
Old 09-22-2002, 09:45 PM   #5
Jim
Tgf Og

Sportbike: trek
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: the smell
Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Re: There goes the neighborhood.

Quote:
Originally posted by Champ91
Well, took the plunge and got tested to get moved up to the Intermediate Group in Nesba yesturday at BHF. I PASSED.

KICK ASS PETE!!!!!! i am really happy for you, wish you where there today you missed out on some good action!
by the way i heard, dont make me drag you kickin and screamin!!
Old 09-22-2002, 10:21 PM   #6
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!
Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
yeah congrats kim, and pete.

both you guys work hard at it..i wish i was just 1/2 as good as either 1 of you.
Odysseys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2002, 10:39 PM   #7
KBOlsen
Evil Moderatrix

Location: Think corn and pigs. Lots and lots of corn and pigs.
Sportbike: A Big Blue One, a threesome of Sexy Red Ones - and a Happy Yellow One!
Years Riding: Quarter century.
How you found us: I was looking for Jimmy Choo's in my shoe closet.
KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Yep, Pete's really railin' out there... looking very comfortable. Plus today, I spent some time sitting with the cornerworker in 3a/4 watching "B" and "A" - there has been a LOT of improvement in the "B" group.

Next year should be MOST interesting! Ken, when will we see you out there again???
CCS AM #815 - the cute, fuzzy, yellow, spoiled-rotten half of Team Duc Tape!
I break stuff
Duck, duck, duck, GUZ!
KBOlsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2002, 10:47 PM   #8
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
Kim i honestly don't know..since i fractured my hip in a sexual accident the doc's say if i ever go down riding...i could have some problems, so if its something i learned its better to make love slow then wild and fast and there always tomorrow to do it again..OH WAIT...i thought you meant something else

nahh actually i didnt think i was gonna have my forks back in time..let alone track riding...so it kinda got messed up.
but i dont know...soon i guess.
if not next year...but i REALLY got to get a small track bike for next year..i can do so MUCH more but this heavy 9r...makes it tuff to get into lower track times.
for me anyway...but HEY who knows...next year might be exciting for me?
Old 09-22-2002, 11:04 PM   #9
cherrypicker
freaking newbies, man there slow, ha ha ha

Sportbike: 2001 ZX9R
Years Riding: 4th season
How you found us: Ken is my gay lover
cherrypicker FNG
PHew... I'm glad I got my ass out of Intermediate. Now I can watch Allen ball up his bike first hand.
cherrypicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2002, 11:07 PM   #10
Odysseys
YO MAMA

how did you do cherry all in 1 peice too i hope?
Old 09-22-2002, 11:10 PM   #11
KBOlsen
Evil Moderatrix

Sportbike: A Big Blue One, a threesome of Sexy Red Ones - and a Happy Yellow One!
KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!KBOlsen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
What the heck happened to Allen's bike????? Obviously I missed something here...
I break stuff
Duck, duck, duck, GUZ!
Old 09-22-2002, 11:17 PM   #12
Jim
Tgf Og

Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by KBOlsen
What the heck happened to Allen's bike????? Obviously I missed something here...
can you say pretzel?
Old 09-22-2002, 11:21 PM   #13
KBOlsen
Evil Moderatrix

I saw him sitting with Anna, Brian, et al when we left (John was in a hurry to get home, so my good-bye's were truncated) - didn't notice anything immediately wrong (his bike was loaded into the trailer already) - he didn't appear hurt or anything.

What happened?????
I break stuff
Duck, duck, duck, GUZ!
Old 09-22-2002, 11:22 PM   #14
cherrypicker
freaking newbies, man there slow, ha ha ha

Sportbike: 2001 ZX9R
Years Riding: 4th season
How you found us: Ken is my gay lover
cherrypicker FNG
Quote:
Originally posted by KBOlsen
There's a short explintion in the other post of Allen's crash and my off road excursion.
cherrypicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 11:29 AM   #15
Kruz
Super Moderator

Sportbike: 05 CRF50
Years Riding: "Since 1992"
How you found us: You found me
Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
(John was in a hurry to get home, so my good-bye's were truncated)
No shit...you almost ran us down in the van! We all thought you were kidding when you blew past us in the pits at 40 mph.

I've got a few pics of Allen's bike, it's totaled. I'll post pics later with his permission. He's alright, probably a little tight today.
Kruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 11:32 AM   #16
Kruz
Super Moderator

Sportbike: 05 CRF50
Years Riding: "Since 1992"
How you found us: You found me
Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Congrats Pete and Kim....Kim was looking real smooth out there in I. Pete, guess I'll have to wait until NEXT YEAR to dice it up with you...

Just think Pete....you're missing your chance to fullfill your annual warm-up lap crash at Putnam.

Kruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 11:52 AM   #17
Jim
Tgf Og

Quote:
Originally posted by Kruz
Just think Pete....you're missing your chance to fullfill your annual warm-up lap crash at Putnam.

ouch!!!!!! .....................but
Old 09-23-2002, 12:03 PM   #18
KBOlsen
Evil Moderatrix

LOL - whats is normally an almost-two-hour ride for us took a mere 1:30 going home... John wanted to watch something on TV and I guess I was just taking too long working my way down the line saying my "goodbyes".

I can't complain, tho... if it wasn't for him I very much doubt I'd be able to go racing or do track days at all. He never complains about fixing stuff when I crash, taking days off work, spending so many of our weekends at the track or sleeping in the van - and I NEVER have to worry about the bike being less than 100% safe.
I break stuff
Duck, duck, duck, GUZ!
Old 09-23-2002, 12:23 PM   #19
Champ91
Who's faster Lupi

Sportbike: 2004 ZX10R & 2005 CRF50
Years Riding: 20
How you found us: SBN
Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Champ91 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Kruz

Yeah thats the real reason I'm not going this year.
NESBA #456 Intermediate
Always 1 step ahead of Lupi. 1:24:7 BHF
And 1 step behind Kimmy

"SoB gets to spend yet ANOTHER season faster than me." -LUPI-
Champ91 is offline   Reply With Quote