Every time I go to galyans it costs me money - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Home Forums Race Schedule vBGarage Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Chicagoland Sportbikes > Non-moto related Hobbies > Weapons & Hunters Corner
CLSB Store Article Section Local Radar Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance

Weapons & Hunters Corner For all your firearms, safety, weapon choice, hunting topic questions.

Old 01-31-2004, 11:15 AM   #1
HDTony
Administrator

Sportbike: A couple of pasta rockets
Years Riding: Since 1989
How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.
HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Every time I go to galyans it costs me money

I was early for the hooters meet the other night, so I went and wandered around galyans.

But of course I ended yup bying stuff. I bought some uncle mikes sling mounts which I mounted to the stco of my savage, of course i did this not for the sling but for the harris bipod I bought that connects to them, which I also found there.

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

AirTek Heating & Air inc.
HDTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2004, 11:20 AM   #2
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!
Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
yeah your gonna want a bipod or or good sack rest, dont complain, i got 480.00 into bipods for the sr-90..lol
Odysseys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 11:23 AM   #3
Meulen
Super Moderator

Sportbike: looking to get dirty!
Years Riding: long time
How you found us: SBN
Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
You suck.....now I'm getting the urge to stop a Mega today.

Gamertag: CRAZY403

“You can’t escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.”

-Abraham Lincoln

“Blessed are the young, for they shall inherit the national debt.”

-Herbert Hoover
Meulen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 11:24 AM   #4
HDTony
Administrator

How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.
HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Odysseys
yeah your gonna want a bipod or or good sack rest, dont complain, i got 480.00 into bipods for the sr-90..lol
That SR-90 costs more than the downpayment on my first home.

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

Old 01-31-2004, 11:24 AM   #5
HDTony
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy
You suck.....now I'm getting the urge to stop a Mega today.

Hell I was there yesterday over lunch. theress no suck thing as spending too much time there.

- Ronald Reagan

Old 01-31-2004, 11:29 AM   #6
Justmax
" It Time To Ride "

Sportbike: Suzuki GSX-R750
Years Riding: 20+
How you found us: Long search for motorcycle clubs online
Justmax Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Justmax Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Justmax Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Justmax Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Justmax Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Justmax Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Justmax Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Justmax Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Justmax Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Justmax Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Justmax Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Nice Tony !!!

Justmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 01:22 PM   #7
ratherbehunting

Sportbike: Had a Can of Tuna
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: Fuckapuppie
ratherbehunting FNG
Nice Gun, as there is so much need for a sniper rifle in the Chicagoland area.
Old 02-02-2004, 01:40 PM   #8
Jimbo
To Punish and Enslave

Sportbike: A 10 speed :(
Years Riding: 25
How you found us: I know the dude that runs the website
Jimbo Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jimbo Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jimbo Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jimbo Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jimbo Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jimbo Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jimbo Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jimbo Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jimbo Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jimbo Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Jimbo Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by ratherbehunting
Nice Gun, as there is so much need for a sniper rifle in the Chicagoland area.
Stop going!!!!! Nice gun, so how amy do you have now????

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcook View Post
hahahaha, nice try. Everyone knows men age like wine and women age like milk. It's a scientific fact!!
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 01:45 PM   #9
HDTony
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo
Stop going!!!!! Nice gun, so how amy do you have now????
Enough that any terrorist coming up to my house will be swiss cheese.

- Ronald Reagan

Old 02-02-2004, 01:46 PM   #10
Chills

Sportbike: Kawi ZX-10R
Years Riding: Since February 2012
How you found us: NESBA bbs
Chills Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Chills Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Chills Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Chills Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Chills Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Chills Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Chills Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Chills Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Chills Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Chills Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Chills Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by GsxrTony
Enough that any terrorist coming up to my house will be swiss cheese.
And if there's ever an invasion I'm heading to your compound.... er house.

I bleed GREEN
Chills is offline   Reply With Quote