got ammo? - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Home Forums Race Schedule vBGarage Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Chicagoland Sportbikes > Non-moto related Hobbies > Weapons & Hunters Corner
CLSB Store Article Section Local Radar Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance

Weapons & Hunters Corner For all your firearms, safety, weapon choice, hunting topic questions.

Old 06-05-2004, 07:03 PM   #1
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!
Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
got ammo?

did alittle buying today

now to get this shit out of site before the wife comes home
Odysseys is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2004, 07:04 PM   #2
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
Old 06-05-2004, 07:08 PM   #3
Odysseys
YO MAMA

1400 rounds of 45 ammo
25, 45cal hydra-shock
300, rounds of federal BTHP gold match (scored 2 differant lots!)
60, round of winchester ballistic tip 308
60, 12g hollow point slugs
50, 12g 3" rifled slugs
500, 22cal- sub sonic
100 round of CCI green tag
box of 9mm hydra-shock
500 22 cal HI vol
100, stingers
Old 06-05-2004, 07:09 PM   #4
HDTony
Administrator

Sportbike: A couple of pasta rockets
Years Riding: Since 1989
How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.
HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Niiiiiiiiiiice

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

AirTek Heating & Air inc.
HDTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 07:10 PM   #5
Odysseys
YO MAMA

now to blow some of this shit off...heheheh
Old 06-05-2004, 07:18 PM   #6
HDTony
Administrator

How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.
HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Someday when Buffal opens back up I'lll go with and help ya. I think I'm gonna put the Leupold I bought for my 30-06 on My .17 and buy another scope for my 30-06 the little ass scope was too smal for 100 yards.

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

Old 06-05-2004, 07:38 PM   #7
Odysseys
YO MAMA

dont know what you bought thats so small from leupold they make the best scopes.

which one did you get?

also too i got my scope forsale, if ya wanna buy it.

i am feeling broke right now, went out and spent 900 in ammo but i have to have it tomorrow, i am gonna do some 100-200 yard shooting again, so i needed to ammo up on the 308, man i really need to buy i high end reloading press, between 45 and 308 i shoot the shit out of it!

anyway hope it doesnt rain tomorrow.

i would make a public invite, but i cant
but for sure next time homie, i also started adding some gillie material on the rifle, i am not done, but the bore is, i still have to do the scope and it should be good from what ive done to the stock, also went and ordered a ACCU POD for the rear of the butt, i like it!
youll like it too for shooting ACCURATE sniper shots, ill am also gonna feild test it tomorrow but its better then a sand bag thats for sure, ill post a pic of the rifle 1/2 done right now for ya
Old 06-05-2004, 07:45 PM   #8
HDTony
Administrator

No my little Nikon scope is the one thats too small. My leupold is a 4-12x40 vx-ii that should do the trick for my .17 savage

I cant afford your scope

I think I'm gonna order the exact same scope I just bought again for my 30-06

- Ronald Reagan

Old 06-05-2004, 07:46 PM   #9
Ohfugit
Resident Slow guy

Sportbike: 250x_Dirtbike Triumph_Tripled_955i 90_H-D_Bagger CR80_Mini_Motard
Years Riding: Street_LOOOOOOONG_Time Track Backmarker
How you found us: Google
Ohfugit Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ohfugit Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ohfugit Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ohfugit Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ohfugit Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ohfugit Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ohfugit Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ohfugit Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ohfugit Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ohfugit Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ohfugit Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Hide it in the Microwave... No one will ever know
Old 06-05-2004, 07:47 PM   #10
Odysseys
YO MAMA

after i finish you wouldnt be able to see this thing, me and a buddy tried to find it, and we could'nt we laid the rifle in a bedding with brush, and flowers and shit, i took some folage, and 2 flower, walked 50 feet out, and was like holt shit! walked closer to 30 i stil dont notice it, and at 10 feet, there she is....but by then for someone else...ahh they wouldnt get that close

Last edited by Odysseys; 06-05-2004 at 07:50 PM..
Old 06-05-2004, 07:51 PM   #11
Odysseys
YO MAMA

lol had to edit that, i forgot to add " 'nt" after the would...makes a big differance...lol
Old 06-06-2004, 01:59 PM   #12
YZFRob
Cuddlie as a koala

Sportbike: Which bike?
Years Riding: Too long.
How you found us: Ken offered me money to join.
YZFRob Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!YZFRob Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!YZFRob Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!YZFRob Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!YZFRob Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!YZFRob Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!YZFRob Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!YZFRob Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!YZFRob Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!YZFRob Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!YZFRob Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Ya know Ken you can buy ammo by the CRATE and its alot cheaper.D

1000rnds of 55gr fmj .225 is about $140, 1000rnds of 9mm 115 fmj $119D

No way in hell would i buy 1400 rnds of .45. Rather reload that. due to prices.
Old 06-10-2004, 07:38 PM   #13
Inu
Computer Junkie

Sportbike: 02 Katana 600
Years Riding: 3
How you found us: http://www.katanaplanet.com
Inu Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Inu Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Inu Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Inu Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Inu Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Inu Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Inu Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Inu Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Inu Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Inu Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Inu Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
god.. and to think... I used to get ammo for free.. I hate paying for it.
Inu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 07:47 PM   #14
Ocean
SICK OF IT ALL

Sportbike: missing my RC51
Years Riding: 9+
How you found us: drove by Strats one night & stopped in
Ocean Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ocean Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ocean Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ocean Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ocean Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ocean Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ocean Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ocean Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ocean Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ocean Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ocean Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
that ammo picture should allow you a free lifetime membership in the nra

Standing together
Side by side
Staying true to what’s inside
United as one, we fight

Ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 09:14 PM   #15
2weelpilot
Super Moderator

Sportbike: yz250f
Years Riding: 25 years
How you found us: dont recall
2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
arghhh I spent about $75 today at Gander on shells. I was also looking at reloading tools. I think I need to start doing that too. Although.. I can buy a box of shells for $3.29 or .13 each. Can you reload for less than that?

When the tailgate drops..the bullshit stops
Hunt ethically - Hunt with a trained Retriever !
2weelpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 09:31 PM   #16
Odysseys
YO MAMA

i am sure...if not, they wouldnt be selling them at that price
Old 06-11-2004, 09:50 PM   #17
Ofc. Ponch
Weapons Tech Guru

Sportbike: Borrowed Ones
Years Riding: 11
How you found us: through SBN
Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
NO!

If your talking shotgun reloading you will actualy increase your $ per round. You would reload to taylor the rounds to your needs not save money!
Old 06-11-2004, 10:18 PM   #18
Odysseys
YO MAMA

well maybe with shotgun ammo, but not the rest...i priced that crap out for 45 and 308
Old 06-11-2004, 10:35 PM   #19
Ofc. Ponch
Weapons Tech Guru

Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
I assumed he meant shoygun ammo, that answer only applies to that ammo
Old 06-11-2004, 10:40 PM   #20
Odysseys
YO MAMA

got ya my cracka
Old 06-11-2004, 10:50 PM   #21
Ofc. Ponch
Weapons Tech Guru

fo' shizzle
Old 06-11-2004, 10:57 PM   #22
2weelpilot
Super Moderator

Sportbike: yz250f
Years Riding: 25 years
How you found us: dont recall
2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
i did mean shotgun shells.

Wasnt someone able to get cases for cost? I remember....once....a long long time ago..... someone mentioned...something about....having a hookup for cases of shells.....at a *decent* price....

When the tailgate drops..the bullshit stops
Hunt ethically - Hunt with a trained Retriever !
2weelpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 11:31 PM   #23
Ofc. Ponch
Weapons Tech Guru

yes yes, that was me.... I'll come through