i think i am gonna look at getting 2 new peices - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Home Forums Race Schedule vBGarage Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Chicagoland Sportbikes > Non-moto related Hobbies > Weapons & Hunters Corner
CLSB Store Article Section Local Radar Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance

Weapons & Hunters Corner For all your firearms, safety, weapon choice, hunting topic questions.

Old 01-15-2004, 07:41 PM   #1
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!
Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
i think i am gonna look at getting 2 new peices

Odysseys is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2004, 08:30 PM   #2
Ducman

Ducman FNG
Very nice, looks like the side business is doing well
ccs #282
SM-USA #88
R6
Yz 426
Ducman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 08:36 PM   #3
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
hahaha i wish i could, but i cant, i am on the flip side of the wall.

but these are from the movie face off, there gold plated S.A. 1911's in 45cal.

i am gonna find out how much they want for them, they can make these replicas from the movie, since they made them and they sell these replicas.

something tells me i am gonna get in more trouble with the wife some more in the future here...lol
Old 01-15-2004, 08:41 PM   #4
whiteSeatEnvy
yo quiero su taco

Sportbike: Honda CBR 954 blk/slvr
Years Riding: 10 years
How you found us: They found me. Follow the white rabbit.
whiteSeatEnvy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whiteSeatEnvy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whiteSeatEnvy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whiteSeatEnvy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whiteSeatEnvy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whiteSeatEnvy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whiteSeatEnvy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whiteSeatEnvy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whiteSeatEnvy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whiteSeatEnvy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whiteSeatEnvy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
I know this is a photo from somewhere else, but just curious, what are the Chicklets for? You got guns, pills, joints, a wad, and a pack of chicklets. Why the Chicklets?

Last edited by whiteSeatEnvy; 01-15-2004 at 08:44 PM..
whiteSeatEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 08:49 PM   #5
Odysseys
YO MAMA

to freshen the breath for the bitchs...damm dude, even i know that one...lol
Old 01-15-2004, 09:54 PM   #6
HDTony
Administrator

Sportbike: A couple of pasta rockets
Years Riding: Since 1989
How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.
HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
One of these days I gotta come over and check out your collection. It just keeps growing

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

AirTek Heating & Air inc.
HDTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 10:03 PM   #7
Odysseys
YO MAMA

tony, i dont own these, these are the ones from the movie, from when i went to springfield armory, they were hanging in the rack of all the gun they made in the movies.

they i guess always keep the originals, so dont know if they will sell them to me, or make me exact copys, i sent them a message to answers some questions i got.

hope they dont charge out the ass for these things.