Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Group buy Yellowbox

6K views 158 replies 22 participants last post by  Meulen 
#1 ·
I contacted the company and this is what they are willing to do for us. Let me know if any of you guys are interested and I'll head this thing up.

Airmail charges are
included in these prices:

1x $100 USD
2x $95 USD (each)
3x $90
4x $85
5x $80
10X $70

These prices are based on a single order (ie. one card)
and delivery to one address. Airmail to the US normally
takes 7-9 days.

Let's work at getting 10 of these babies and we get a great price:thumbsup

#128 ·
2weelpilot said:
Now wait a minute ! I have a GPS too ! I want to test speeds also ! My rates are considerably less that Tonys ! ! Honest they are !:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
How about I just stop by and borrow your GPS:D :D :D :D :D

#129 ·
Hey you ingrates, quit hoggin my test rides :D :D :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

LOL, hell more GPS's the better, I dont wanna take a whole day doin them all.

#130 ·
OK guys here's the story. They tried to deliver the package yesterday while my wife and I weren't home. :mad I missed the delivery. I'm sending my wife to the post office today to see if she can pick them up there for us. I'm not sure they'll give them to her with my name on the package, but if I can get them tonight let me know those of you who would like me to bring them to Strats. Otherwise, I'm thinking if Tony is available Saturday around noon with the GPS we can try to do that install day at my place. After that I'm thinking about resurecting that CLSB bash thread, getting some beer and burgers and having that party at my place. I'll make another thread about that, but what do you say guys. Especially Tony, we need you man:D ;)

#131 ·
Michael said:
Whenever Brian .. it's all good with me .. glad they are in the neighborhood tho .. now i just need to get my bike back!!
Do you want to wait and see if your bike is ready by saturday or should I bring it if I got it tonight????

#132 ·
Michael said:

that's up to you .. i'm in no rush for it .. and i'll probably need to come down to your area to get it set up anyway .. so just hang onto it i guess .. if i don't have my bike back by this weekend, then i'll worry about getting it from you.
OK I'll hold onto it and help you put it in when your ready.;)

#133 ·
Brian,
If you have them can you bring mine to strats? I'll have to see if I cn convince Ernie to pick mine up. I'd really like to get mine in before Saturday if possible. Lemme know if I need to give Ernie a hollar ansd see if he's going out there today....you coing to Anna's Bday Thurs? I could get it then if nothing else!
Ciao,
Lupi

#134 ·
Lupi said:
Brian,
If you have them can you bring mine to strats? I'll have to see if I cn convince Ernie to pick mine up. I'd really like to get mine in before Saturday if possible. Lemme know if I need to give Ernie a hollar ansd see if he's going out there today....you coing to Anna's Bday Thurs? I could get it then if nothing else!
Ciao,
Lupi
Hey Rob,

I'll bring some with if I get them tonight otherwise If I have them by Thursday I could make arrangements to get to Anna's b-day party and get it to you.

#136 ·
Anybody familiar with how the post office works picking up packages? Will they allow my wife to pick it up if she can proove she lives at the address on the package????? I hope so cause I don't get home during the week till after they close:(

#138 ·
Lupi said:
Brian,
Ciao,
Lupi
don't think I'll make it to Strats tonight. I'm dropping off the bike to the dealer today for some fork seal replacements/repairs...don't know how this happened :rolleyes :p

#140 ·
Thanks to Crazy'sQueen for picking them up for us. The Yellowbox's are at my house. I will bring them to Strats tonight for those who want them there. If it rains though and you still want to meet me up there please let me know.

Lupi: If you're going tonight it would be best to meet me there. I'm not positive I can make Anna's party yet.

#141 ·
Crazy said:
Thanks to Crazy'sQueen for picking them up for us. The Yellowbox's are at my house. I will bring them to Strats tonight for those who want them there. If it rains though and you still want to meet me up there please let me know.

Lupi: If you're going tonight it would be best to meet me there. I'm not positive I can make Anna's party yet.
I wasn't planning on it as my bike doesn't have a seat pad at the moment. I suppose I can rush home try and get the seat resolved and down there. If not I'll come down by you Friday day if possible to get it!

Come to think of it, Kim is coming over tonight to pick up a bike from me, so I might have to catch you guys if you hit the Naperville area, even though I have no idea where there you go....I guess I have to play this by ear tonight!
Ciao,
Lupi

#142 ·
Just a reminder guys,

that I have your yellowbox's If you are come saturday for the install e-mail me (brian_vandermeulen@hotmail.com) to let me know.

Otherwise contact me to make arrangements.

#144 ·
gulpacoke said:
Brian...

You already know I am coming... want me to send ya an E-Mail too???

:jester
No I'll clarify.

I know Gulpacoke and Tony are coming the rest of you e-mail me.:D :D :thumbsup

#147 ·
ricerocket said:
Is your PM working? I don't seem to get a response from it.:confused
Thanks but I'm not going to need the harness. I found it necessary to do it on my own bike before I helped the others so I just installed it tonight.

#148 ·
to those who are coming for the install Saturday.....

Take a look at my how to in the Performance and tech forumn to give you an idea how far you want to go with the install. I went a little overboard making it all nice and neat like but you may want to also. That in mind there is an Ace hardware down the street from my house to get the stuff we need I don't have alot of connectors and stuff so you might want to pick some up or if somebody has a ton of them bring them with.;) I pretty much know how it's done now so I'll be better at helping you guys with the install. I'm hoping to get Tony up to speed on calibrating these things before saturday so this will all go as smoothly as possible and we'll have plenty of time to party afterwards.:evil :evil

#151 ·
We installed Tony's Yellowbox last night on the busa. Just a little tip for you guys before you come over:

KNOW WHERE YOUR SENSOR IS LOCATED.

I don't have your manual. I have a pretty good idea where they are, especially on Yamaha's and Suzuki's but I'd hate to see the wrong wires cut into.;) If you have connectors or prefrence on connectors or soddering take you need with you. We used the little red crimp connectors for mine and Tony's. There is a hardware store close so if we need to we can get some of those things Saturday.

BTW: it looks like rain saturday so if you want help tonight or Sunday contact me I'm free this weekend so we could set something up and avoid the weather.
;)
:D :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.