Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Wounded Warrior and Tough Mudder

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  2weelpilot 
#1 ·
Okay folks I got involved with the Tough Mudder mainly because it raises money for the Wounded Warrior Project. I'm trying to raise a $150, which is a small amount, and I'm almost there :) Its a good cause, something dear to me, if you like to help just hit the link and make a donation, even a dollar would help, hell skip a Staryucks one day :laughing: Just hit the link it takes you directly to the donation page.

https://register.toughmudder.com/fundraising/donate.aspx?event=13391&fundraiser=r8912661

Some have already donated thru my Facebook page and I like to express my thanks to them.

Oh and wish me luck, the Tough Mudder is basically a British Army Special Forces obstacle course. I trained with these guys and Marine Recon Units in the late 70's (yep I'm old :flip ) It was tough at 19, at 55 it's really going to be tough :laughing:

Rick

#4 ·
I did the Tough Mudder by Road America last year and it was not that hard at all. What sucked was being sick afterwards for like three weeks. Something about sharing water and mud holes with 1000's of other people before you does not sound appealing now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.