Hunters how do you like this knife - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Home Forums Race Schedule vBGarage Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Chicagoland Sportbikes > Non-moto related Hobbies > Weapons & Hunters Corner
CLSB Store Article Section Local Radar Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance

Weapons & Hunters Corner For all your firearms, safety, weapon choice, hunting topic questions.

Old 01-07-2004, 01:50 PM   #1
logtar

Sportbike: CURRENTLY LOOKING
Years Riding: since I was 8
How you found us: The NET is MINE
logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Hunters how do you like this knife

Clickity click

My Blog - @Logtar - Google+
logtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2004, 01:55 PM   #2
HDTony
Administrator

Sportbike: A couple of pasta rockets
Years Riding: Since 1989
How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.
HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Gerber makes good knives, make sure you take the class and dont get one too big, also make sure you get a good set of leathers and dont use it over your head.

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

AirTek Heating & Air inc.
HDTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 02:00 PM   #3
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!
Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
ahh, i dont like it, best pocket knife i have ever had to date are from the columbia river knife collection.
i have a couple and i like them both.
Odysseys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 02:02 PM   #4
HDTony
Administrator

How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.
HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!HDTony Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
So far my favorite is my Browning Knife. I've carried it for years and love it.

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

Old 01-07-2004, 02:03 PM   #5
logtar

logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!logtar Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Tony, I know how to use a knife

Old 01-07-2004, 02:04 PM   #6
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
http://www.crkt.com/frststrk.html

in this one i got the 2705

http://www.crkt.com/litem1.html

in this one i have the single edge blade.

these are some Quality knifes bro.
Old 01-07-2004, 02:05 PM   #7
HDTony
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by logtar
Tony, I know how to use a knife

Thats what all newbies say, then they get crazy and flip it over and get hurt. be careful and dont be a knife squid

- Ronald Reagan

Old 01-07-2004, 02:09 PM   #8
HDTony
Administrator

Heres the one I carry. it comes with that dumb ass red cord which I took off and put on the clip that it comes with so it sits right inside the top of your pocket nice.

http://www.browning.com/products/cat...22&type_id=708

- Ronald Reagan

Old 01-07-2004, 02:10 PM   #9
Vcook
Super Moderator

Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!
Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Vcook Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by GsxrTony
Gerber makes good knives....
they also make good baby food.
Old 01-07-2004, 02:16 PM   #10
logtar

I like the LIGHTFOOT M1, that one looks sweet.

Old 01-07-2004, 02:17 PM   #11
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Actually did you know baby food, is actually preferred for lets say a week out in the wilderness. The baby food has enough nourishment to keep you alive and it will stay in your body more then solids and you wont have to crap much either.
Old 01-07-2004, 02:18 PM   #12
Odysseys
YO MAMA

if you want, i know a guy you can get it locally from and i good price too. he sells there line of products and were friends.
Old 01-07-2004, 02:50 PM   #13
javio1
The first Tico here!

Sportbike: 2000 Suzuki SV650
Years Riding: 5
How you found us: Word of Mouf!
javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
We sell that knife at Target. I could get it for you with my discount.
Old 01-07-2004, 03:01 PM   #14
Pirate
Head Stepper

Sportbike: TREKK
Years Riding: 9
How you found us: member referal
Pirate Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pirate Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pirate Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pirate Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pirate Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pirate Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pirate Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pirate Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pirate Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pirate Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pirate Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by GsxrTony
be careful and dont be a knife squid

Hey baby! You ever been on the back of an expensive sportbike??

Property of Evil Monkey Racing
Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 03:05 PM   #15
Odysseys
YO MAMA

what knife at target?
Old 01-07-2004, 03:09 PM   #16
Meulen
Super Moderator

Sportbike: looking to get dirty!
Years Riding: long time
How you found us: SBN
Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Meulen Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Ken,

you carry a knife???? Is there anything left to cut up after your cannon gets through with it??

Gamertag: CRAZY403

“You can’t escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.”

-Abraham Lincoln

“Blessed are the young, for they shall inherit the national debt.”

-Herbert Hoover
Meulen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 03:09 PM   #17
javio1
The first Tico here!

Sportbike: 2000 Suzuki SV650
Years Riding: 5
How you found us: Word of Mouf!
javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!javio1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Odysseys
what knife at target?
The Gerber knives.
Old 01-07-2004, 03:11 PM   #18
Odysseys
YO MAMA

cool, i wanna get the gerber axe, gotta look next time i go to target.

brain, i just dont shoot everyone, only if they are bigger then me or has a weapon too, other then that i carve them like a ham....lol
Old 01-07-2004, 03:17 PM   #19
916bill
FASTEST AT CRA FOREVER!

Sportbike: 916 ducati, 2002 aprilia falco 1991 KZ750(the monster killer!)
Years Riding: 33
How you found us: speedzilla
916bill FNG
Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy
Ken,

you carry a knife???? Is there anything left to cut up after your cannon gets through with it??
From what I've gathered about Odyssey from around here I would've thought the knife was for taking trophys from the aforementioned victim.
Old 01-07-2004, 05:21 PM   #20
Blade Runner
Old Squid on a Blade

Sportbike: 2000 929
Years Riding: Longer than most of you have been alive. And I'm still slow.
How you found us: The voices in my head told me to come here
Blade Runner Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Blade Runner Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Blade Runner Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Blade Runner Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Blade Runner Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Blade Runner Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Blade Runner Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Blade Runner Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Blade Runner Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Blade Runner Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Blade Runner Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Gerbers are good although I had a double edged boot knife where the tip snapped off. I sent it back to them and got a new one no charge.
There is nothing firm, nothing balanced, nothing durable in all the universe. Nothing remains in its original state, each day, each hour, each moment, there is change. Change is the essence of life. Embrace change as you do life. To fight change is to live in the past.
Blade Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 05:29 PM   #21
Ducman

Ducman FNG
my Gerber gator cuts better than my Boker Knife but the boker looks cooler
ccs #282
SM-USA #88
R6
Yz 426
Ducman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 08:41 PM   #22
2weelpilot
Super Moderator

Sportbike: yz250f
Years Riding: 25 years
How you found us: dont recall
2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Ive had the one at the top of this page for about 10 or 12 years. I like it a lot. Its also indestructable.

http://www.gerberknives.com/folding.htm

When the tailgate drops..the bullshit stops
Hunt ethically - Hunt with a trained Retriever !
2weelpilot is offline   Reply With Quote