Scope Mounting - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Home Forums Race Schedule vBGarage Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Chicagoland Sportbikes > Non-moto related Hobbies > Weapons & Hunters Corner
CLSB Store Article Section Local Radar Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance

Weapons & Hunters Corner For all your firearms, safety, weapon choice, hunting topic questions.

Old 04-28-2004, 05:08 PM   #1
Ofc. Ponch
Weapons Tech Guru

Sportbike: Borrowed Ones
Years Riding: 11
How you found us: through SBN
Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Scope Mounting

I will be lapping and torquing new scope on an AR this weekend, anyone need scope mounting done now is the time to ask.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2004, 05:13 PM   #2
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!
Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
what kinda cheap rings you got for that you need to lap them that bad?
Odysseys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 05:30 PM   #3
Ofc. Ponch
Weapons Tech Guru

Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Ofc. Ponch Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Badger Ordance......... as cheap as they come.

Call Robar, I bet you they lapped your gun!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2004, 05:32 PM   #4
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
those ant cheap rings foo..lol

feel them youll know if they need to be lapped, and mine arnt perfectly lapped, reason is, you want some grip to take place, BUT NOT creasing your scope.
Old 04-28-2004, 05:32 PM   #5
Odysseys
YO MAMA

this reminds me i need to order a 20moa base from B.O.
Old 04-28-2004, 05:33 PM   #6
Odysseys
YO MAMA

oh BTW i got MARK4 rings
Old 04-28-2004, 05:36 PM   #7
Ofc. Ponch
Weapons Tech Guru

I don't leave anything to chance, I like to clean them all up. I go in and make sure the bearing surface is perfect so they sit on the scope 100% then go back and torque down. They never move.

I'm surprised to hear you say they didnt do a great job on that Robar.
20MOA base......................... you plan on shooting anyting under 500 yards?
Old 04-28-2004, 05:37 PM   #8
Ofc. Ponch
Weapons Tech Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by Odysseys
oh BTW i got MARK4 rings
Still great rings,

Did you install the scope. If so we can blame operator error.
Old 04-28-2004, 05:42 PM   #9
Odysseys
YO MAMA

no, they did a great job, i dont feel like explaining the whole thing on line when it comes to the NEED of lapping GOOD quality rings.

but on the 20MOA base, and anything under 500y....just hold over MOA's
Old 05-07-2004, 08:36 PM   #10
Odysseys
YO MAMA

hey bro, i installed the base today, from 50y, i did a poor man bore site, gained back 10MOA already cant wait to shot the 100 yard line, and yeah my mark 4 rings were lapped.
Old 05-08-2004, 08:53 AM   #11
Ofc. Ponch
Weapons Tech Guru

Don't you hate having to disassemble and reassemble that stuff!!
If you gained back 10moa already then the base was well worth it, now we just gotta get out to shot.
The place in Indiana is called the Kingsbury Conservation Area, or Kingsbury Outdoor Gun Range.
Old 05-08-2004, 11:31 AM   #12
Odysseys
YO MAMA

sounds good to me sometime brutha!