here ya go kruz. - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Home Forums Race Schedule vBGarage Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Chicagoland Sportbikes > Non-moto related Hobbies > Weapons & Hunters Corner
CLSB Store Article Section Local Radar Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance

Weapons & Hunters Corner For all your firearms, safety, weapon choice, hunting topic questions.

Old 03-12-2003, 11:31 PM   #1
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!
Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
here ya go kruz.

see if you notice what i am talking about..oh BTW after 200 bucks..i still have to spend 200 more for the light and remote pressure switch..then this thing is complete..going the top self mounting/ light system on this. still can add on more rails and more stuff if i choose..like more lights, lazer if i use slugs for 15 yard head shots with hostages, etc..

for 120 bucks though you can go threw tack star and get that tiny lil lite with remote pressure switch.
not as bright as a M3 90 lunmens but it will do the job more or less.

just depends how ntus ya wanna go with stuff.

but do you see what i did?
and its legal to do...even though i am legal to differant things now you can say
Odysseys is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2003, 11:54 PM   #2
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
10 views and no comments?

dont worry guys i know what i am doing...i hope
Old 03-13-2003, 12:02 AM   #3
Kruz
Super Moderator

Sportbike: 05 CRF50
Years Riding: "Since 1992"
How you found us: You found me
Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kruz Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
NIIICE!!!!

Where's the switch?

Whats with the nylon hand strap?
Kruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 12:05 AM   #4
Doc

Sportbike: 2006 Lemond Zurich
Years Riding: since the age of 4
How you found us: SBN...back in the day!
Doc Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Doc Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Doc Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Doc Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Doc Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Doc Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Doc Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Doc Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Doc Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Doc Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Doc Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Kruz
Whats with the nylon hand strap?

Softer on the hands. Ken has an allergy to leathers. Wait until you see him on his ride this Sat.

Doc

"A man who dares to waste an hour of life has not discovered the value of life."-Darwin
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 12:08 AM   #5
robo74

Sportbike: 91 Electra Glide
Years Riding: I forgot
How you found us: So long I dont remember
robo74 FNG
all i can say is... can I call you if I have someone that pissed me off?!?!

15 yard head shot...sounds like some real live UT here!

Rob
robo74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 12:10 AM   #6
Odysseys
YO MAMA

ah ha ya found it.

the marines do it..and i know why...SURE GRIP even if your hand is broke, steadyier lock in, etc, etc, etc,.

and theres no light on it let alone a switch..but good eye bro.
gotta order that light and remote coiled pressure switch soon.

just got alot of stuff going on..to even place the order..i hate ordering on line..i like to call them old style ordering...lol
Old 03-13-2003, 05:22 PM   #7
J Cal

Sportbike: k7 gsxr 600 track bike project
Years Riding: couple years...
How you found us: google
J Cal This is one charmin mutha F%$ckerJ Cal This is one charmin mutha F%$ckerJ Cal This is one charmin mutha F%$cker
i dunno much about guns, but my good friend knows a whole lot. He'll tell me the best shotgun is Benelli. Is that what you got? i need to show him this pic...
Old 03-13-2003, 08:56 PM   #8
Odysseys
YO MAMA

the best shot gun is a pump..and a pump that works for your body shape/arm reach/strenth.

and no mine is a mossberg590da