Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Ebola - WTF - Im scared

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  beac83 
#1 ·
Im not normally a paranoid dude but i remember reading about this in the new yorker 19 yrs ago, scared my ass then and now i truly dont think they can contain this and as some one who was in the army i truly dont count on the us govt to be honest as in reality we are nothing but cannon fodder and if you think the govt has your best interest than you should reevaluate as from my experience they dont. my suggestion is stock up on ammo, food and water and get a generator. If i didnt have kids id say fuck it and whatever happenes - happens but now ive got to worry about them. its really scay shit. you cant beat mother nature it always finds a awy to overcome. any of you other guys have any input or feel the same way?

http://www.npr.org/blogs/goatsandso...n-ebolas-spread-from-top-health-organizations

#2 ·
Ebola doesn't concern me as much as some other things. As deadly as Ebola can be it requires very unsanitary conditions to spread like it has in Africa. Sanitary protocols as practiced here would make an outbreak much harder to happen, much easier to contain and less deadly. I agree that being prepared for the worst is a very good idea but I don't think Ebola is our # 1 concern.

#3 ·
that's why mr affirmative action sends 3000 troops to Africa and supposedly none to Iraq, then those 3000 poor saps can bring it back here, spread it around, and you get a new crisis that you cannot let go to waste, and obamacare to the rescue as the script dictates

#4 ·
What scares me more is the thought of you reading The New Yorker.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.