Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Mixed Dog – Free to Good home

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  scout67 
#1 ·
My boss has a second child on the way and wants to find a good home for one of his dogs. They live in Portage if anyone wanted to go check out the dog. Here is the information he sent about his dog, Logan:

Adam,
Here is the picture of Logan. We are looking to put him in a good home.

Highlights:
• Good guard dog – Very protective of his environment
• Has all his shot through Feb, 2012.
• Rabies vaccinated through Feb, 2013.
• Weight: Approximately 60 lbs.
• Breed: Mixed (possibly a little German Shepard in him)
• He is fixed.
• Will provide a complete health record and a small bag of dog food (Purina One Sensitive System formula)
• He has not bitten anyone.
• He is good around older people (not little children)
• Would probably be good for a single dog family
• Completely house broken and doesn’t chew up anything.

If anyone is at all interested or knows someone who might be interested, shoot me a PM or post up in here. Leave me a number and I can get you his cell phone number if you have any additional questions. I'm under the impression that he would like to have this dog in a new home much sooner than later so if anyone can help out here, please speak up!

Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Well I guess he doesn't get along the best with kids. They did ok with the first kid, but with the second on the way they want to find a new place for him before he gets more uncomfortable and possibly hurts someone. I don't know the details, never met the dog.

I saw someone mentioned before about him being a dick, but to clear things up, he would love to keep the dog but he doesn't want to take any chances based on what he's seen with the dog and small kids in the house.

#5 ·
That was me, and I removed the post due to that comment being in poor taste. I realized after posting that, situations change and uncontrollable events arise that may lead to this point.

Unfortunate for Logan, he has become completely attached to his pack/family and placing him somewhere else at the age of 10, with his traits will be difficult, if not devistating, for him.

Goodluck Logan, may you find a happy loving family.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.