Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Keep an eye out for my $10.00 lessons this year, ITS BACK

34K views 223 replies 101 participants last post by  Odysseys 
#1 · (Edited)
hey everyone, and also NEW MEMBERS.

ive put on handful of Kens free riding lessons in the last few years, but the last 1-2 years have been very limited in my time. well this year should be better and more free'd up time for me to help others refresh verterans, people just starting off, coming out of winter blues, just about anyone that is willing to listen to me for a bit and take some suggestions from me and practice them. i guarantee you, you will learn something, be a better rider, be a safer rider.

i cover everything from the psychological affects on the brain from being a rider, how to over come fear with keeping respect, gear, geometry and how and why a motorcycle works the way it does, what you need to do as the rider, dealing with emergency situations, and tons tons more!

so i invite you to come out as many times as i put these things on. i have help MANY people from CLSB and i wish to help out MANY MORE.

i am by no means Rossi or Nicky, i am
pretty advanced in my skills, and wish to pass what i can on to you, to be a better,safer rider.

*****EDIT****

****************in order to keep this cool old thread thats been up for years around, the title of the thread is now edited along with the 1st post.for years i held the class for free. for the last 2 years? i have been asking for 10.00 a head for a little something to go towards my fishing gear*******

See less See more
#2 ·
Very useful lessons you give, I went to one my frist year and it helped. I'll make sure my brother does this with you as well as the msf.

#4 ·
<<<<<<<<<<< requests that events are not in conflict with the NESBA schedule. I'd love to come learn.

#13 · (Edited)
Ken you know I am available to help ya out any way possible, just hit me up when you are ready to do some and I will help ya out...

I know the one location you use, I also offer the use of my company warehouse parking lot / grounds

55 & S. Harlem area near Toyota Park... (BEDFORD PARK)

#34 ·
john, let me know if we can use it and if a Saturday or Sunday works good for them. i don't mind signing a waiver and neither does anyone else in case they want to cover them selfs.

i have a good safety record, and the school is being a pain in the ass this year

i would like to get a class going by the end of this month if possible

#15 ·
Kim and I learned a lot from your classes Ken! Thanks for taking the time then and for continuing to help out other riders on the board. We highly recommend your class especially for newer riders looking for some helpful advice at the start of a new season. :cheers:

#20 ·
Ken Free CLSB CLASSES

Here ya go!!!!:robewizar

#23 ·
im down fo sure

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.