Mixed Dog – Free to Good home - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Home Forums Race Schedule vBGarage Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Chicagoland Sportbikes > Non-moto related Hobbies > The Pets Forum
CLSB Store Article Section Local Radar Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance

The Pets Forum A forum dedicated to our little furry love ones.

Old 08-31-2011, 10:36 AM   #1
muddy
A.K.A. Vodka Waters

Sportbike: '06 GSX-R600 Red/Black
Years Riding: a few weeks
How you found us: Fell asleep on the keyboard, woke up here
muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Mixed Dog – Free to Good home

My boss has a second child on the way and wants to find a good home for one of his dogs. They live in Portage if anyone wanted to go check out the dog. Here is the information he sent about his dog, Logan:

Adam,
Here is the picture of Logan. We are looking to put him in a good home.

Highlights:
• Good guard dog – Very protective of his environment
• Has all his shot through Feb, 2012.
• Rabies vaccinated through Feb, 2013.
• Weight: Approximately 60 lbs.
• Breed: Mixed (possibly a little German Shepard in him)
• He is fixed.
• Will provide a complete health record and a small bag of dog food (Purina One Sensitive System formula)
• He has not bitten anyone.
• He is good around older people (not little children)
• Would probably be good for a single dog family
• Completely house broken and doesn’t chew up anything.

If anyone is at all interested or knows someone who might be interested, shoot me a PM or post up in here. Leave me a number and I can get you his cell phone number if you have any additional questions. I'm under the impression that he would like to have this dog in a new home much sooner than later so if anyone can help out here, please speak up!

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2144.JPG (183.7 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2147.JPG (173.7 KB, 39 views)
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2011, 10:39 AM   #2
Cerk
Grid Marshall.

Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...
Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Cerk Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Looks like a good pup...good luck finding him a nice home. Bummer he has to make a switch after 10 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
Cerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:37 PM   #3
jimzx9r

Sportbike: .
Years Riding: .
How you found us: .
jimzx9r Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimzx9r Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimzx9r Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimzx9r Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimzx9r Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimzx9r Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimzx9r Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimzx9r Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimzx9r Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimzx9r Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimzx9r Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
how do you just give a dog away after 10 years?
jimzx9r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:23 PM   #4
muddy
A.K.A. Vodka Waters

Sportbike: '06 GSX-R600 Red/Black
Years Riding: a few weeks
How you found us: Fell asleep on the keyboard, woke up here
muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Well I guess he doesn't get along the best with kids. They did ok with the first kid, but with the second on the way they want to find a new place for him before he gets more uncomfortable and possibly hurts someone. I don't know the details, never met the dog.

I saw someone mentioned before about him being a dick, but to clear things up, he would love to keep the dog but he doesn't want to take any chances based on what he's seen with the dog and small kids in the house.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:27 AM   #5
scout67
Sarcasm in every post.

Sportbike: '01 ZX-6R, '88 Katana 600
Years Riding: 20+yrs.
How you found us: Written on a YWB's ass. Next to "EMR was here"
scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
That was me, and I removed the post due to that comment being in poor taste. I realized after posting that, situations change and uncontrollable events arise that may lead to this point.

Unfortunate for Logan, he has become completely attached to his pack/family and placing him somewhere else at the age of 10, with his traits will be difficult, if not devistating, for him.

Goodluck Logan, may you find a happy loving family.

My Garage.

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
scout67 is offline   Reply With Quote