Newest Member(s) of our family! - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Home Forums Race Schedule vBGarage Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Chicagoland Sportbikes > Non-moto related Hobbies > The Pets Forum
CLSB Store Article Section Local Radar Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance

The Pets Forum A forum dedicated to our little furry love ones.

Old 10-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
muddy
A.K.A. Vodka Waters

Sportbike: '06 GSX-R600 Red/Black
Years Riding: a few weeks
How you found us: Fell asleep on the keyboard, woke up here
muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Newest Member(s) of our family!

Well as much as we were told not to go with such a high energy dog, we picked up a german shorthaired pointer on September 9th. We had a hard time deciding between him and one of his litter mates, but decided we liked his white heart on his nose so he was the one who got to go home with us. His name is Napa:

Well we enjoyed having him around so much that we decided to make a wild decision and see if his other brother was still available that we were deciding on. The breeder said he was still available and we went and picked him up a week later. Napa's brother is now named Sonoma. So now we have two little bundles of joy, who constantly fight with eachother and are possibly two of the cutest puppies I've ever seen. On top of that, they are quite the handful which would explain why I've listed my bike for sale. Anyways, here they are:

Advertisement

Old 10-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
trkyleg
Eat a bag o' dix!

Sportbike: ratty one
Years Riding: a few days
How you found us: Uncle Bad Touch
trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Cool dogs.

I know a lot of people that have dogs and still ride...

-"You will meet your destiny on the road of avoidance."

-"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why we call it the present."

-"It's not considered premarital sex if you don't plan on getting married."
trkyleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #3
michowski

Sportbike: 08 gsx six fiddy F
Years Riding: 1
How you found us: forum link
michowski Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!michowski Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!michowski Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!michowski Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!michowski Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!michowski Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!michowski Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!michowski Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!michowski Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!michowski Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!michowski Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Wait till they get older. Very high energy and they can run for hours lol.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"
Thomas Jefferson
michowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:43 PM   #4
muddy
A.K.A. Vodka Waters

muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!muddy Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by trkyleg View Post
Cool dogs.

I know a lot of people that have dogs and still ride...
I'm sure most of them do, but I also am taking grad classes and as of right now it's a very expensive space killer in my garage, haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michowski View Post
Wait till they get older. Very high energy and they can run for hours lol.
Yeah, they did their first 5K run/walk last weekend at 9 weeks old. They ran and pulled the entire way, took their 30 min power nap and were back to wrestling by the time we got home.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:13 PM   #5
Piercedqt78
Zydrate addict

Sportbike: no more riding for me :(
Years Riding: ridin what?
How you found us: I lost a bet, this was my punishment
Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
You can't train them enough. From basic obedience classes, to puppy play dates. Socialize and train and you will have amazing fur-babies.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:24 PM   #6
2weelpilot
Super Moderator

Sportbike: yz250f
Years Riding: 25 years
How you found us: dont recall
2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
take them bird hunting as they were bred to do!

When the tailgate drops..the bullshit stops
Hunt ethically - Hunt with a trained Retriever !
2weelpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:36 PM   #7
Muskrat
Cruising through life

Sportbike: '11 Harley VRSCF
Years Riding: 7 years
How you found us: searched under "degenerates"
Muskrat Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Muskrat Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Muskrat Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Muskrat Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Muskrat Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Muskrat Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Muskrat Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Muskrat Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Muskrat Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Muskrat Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Muskrat Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
awesome! two dogs, especially litter mates, are always better than one IMHO. they have each other to play with and by now they probably have already determined pack order between them.

obedience every day, it'll pay off.
Muskrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:14 AM   #8
2weelpilot
Super Moderator

Sportbike: yz250f
Years Riding: 25 years
How you found us: dont recall
2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!2weelpilot Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskrat View Post
awesome! two dogs, especially litter mates, are always better than one IMHO. they have each other to play with and by now they probably have already determined pack order between them.

obedience every day, it'll pay off.
I dont think he got both of them.

When the tailgate drops..the bullshit stops
Hunt ethically - Hunt with a trained Retriever !
2weelpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:42 AM   #9
muddy
A.K.A. Vodka Waters

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2weelpilot View Post
Yeah, we got both of them. The second one a week after the first.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:41 AM   #10
Piercedqt78
Zydrate addict

Sportbike: no more riding for me :(
Years Riding: ridin what?
How you found us: I lost a bet, this was my punishment
Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Piercedqt78 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddy View Post
The breeder said he was still available and we went and picked him up a week later. Napa's brother is now named Sonoma. So now we have two little bundles of joy, who constantly fight with eachother and are possibly two of the cutest puppies I've ever seen. On top of that, they are quite the handful which would explain why I've listed my bike for sale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2weelpilot View Post
Reading is fundamental. I know it passed the 3 line mark for clsb, lol
Old 10-17-2011, 12:39 PM   #11
CBR Shadow

Sportbike: CBR 1000RR
Years Riding: 5 years
How you found us: Stumbled upon the site
CBR Shadow This Guy is alrightCBR Shadow This Guy is alright
Having 2 puppies makes things very difficult for training, but it sounds like you're well aware of what you're in for. Plus who can say no to those eyes!? I'm sure they'll be awesome dogs. Like everyone else here said make sure you keep up with their training. It's not too early to get them into a puppy class right now even. Have fun with them!
When I had my first puppy I remember wanting to pull my hair out after he pooped in his cage twice in one night and rolled in it both times. They're a lot of work but the reward more than makes up for it!
CBR Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #12
FiReBReTHa
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D

Sportbike: 04 GSXR6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: I thought it was a line for muffins
FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!FiReBReTHa Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
divide and conquer. figure out which is the smarter of the two, train that one a bit more/harder. (because obv cant train both, "more")

second dog will mimic first.
http://www.facebook.com/firespeedtactical

Quote:
"I'm spooning a barrett 50 cal. I could kill a building."
-Archer
FiReBReTHa is offline   Reply With Quote