Keep an eye out for my $10.00 lessons this year, ITS BACK - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Home Forums Race Schedule vBGarage Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Chicagoland Sportbikes > Open Topic Discussions > General Sportbikes
CLSB Store Article Section Local Radar Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance

Old 02-20-2007, 05:18 PM   #1
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!
Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
Keep an eye out for my $10.00 lessons this year, ITS BACK

hey everyone, and also NEW MEMBERS.

ive put on handful of Kens free riding lessons in the last few years, but the last 1-2 years have been very limited in my time. well this year should be better and more free'd up time for me to help others refresh verterans, people just starting off, coming out of winter blues, just about anyone that is willing to listen to me for a bit and take some suggestions from me and practice them. i guarantee you, you will learn something, be a better rider, be a safer rider.

i cover everything from the psychological affects on the brain from being a rider, how to over come fear with keeping respect, gear, geometry and how and why a motorcycle works the way it does, what you need to do as the rider, dealing with emergency situations, and tons tons more!

so i invite you to come out as many times as i put these things on. i have help MANY people from CLSB and i wish to help out MANY MORE.

i am by no means Rossi or Nicky, i am
pretty advanced in my skills, and wish to pass what i can on to you, to be a better,safer rider.

*****EDIT****

****************in order to keep this cool old thread thats been up for years around, the title of the thread is now edited along with the 1st post.for years i held the class for free. for the last 2 years? i have been asking for 10.00 a head for a little something to go towards my fishing gear*******

Last edited by Odysseys; 03-25-2010 at 01:06 PM..
Odysseys is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2007, 05:35 PM   #2
ZoomByU
Woo Woo

Sportbike: None for now
Years Riding: 6
How you found us: friend
ZoomByU Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ZoomByU Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ZoomByU Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ZoomByU Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ZoomByU Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ZoomByU Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ZoomByU Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ZoomByU Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ZoomByU Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ZoomByU Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!ZoomByU Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Very useful lessons you give, I went to one my frist year and it helped. I'll make sure my brother does this with you as well as the msf.
"There are no men more ignoble or more foolish, no men whose actions are fraught with greater possibility of mischief to their country and to mankind, than those who exalt unrighteous peace as better than righteous war." - Theodore Roosevelt
"I will bleed on the flag to keep the stripes red!"
ZoomByU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:37 PM   #3
XxMarsxX
Wooohooo

Sportbike: 2007 GSXR-600K7
Years Riding: Year 3
How you found us: This isn't where I parked my car.
XxMarsxX Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!XxMarsxX Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!XxMarsxX Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!XxMarsxX Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!XxMarsxX Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!XxMarsxX Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!XxMarsxX Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!XxMarsxX Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!XxMarsxX Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!XxMarsxX Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!XxMarsxX Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
I'm all about learning! Tell me when and I'm in
Old 02-20-2007, 05:41 PM   #4
Wink
Slow Old Guy.

Sportbike: Inline Two Wheeled
Years Riding: Since the beginning of time
How you found us: Dan Ortega sent me
Wink Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Wink Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Wink Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Wink Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Wink Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Wink Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Wink Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Wink Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Wink Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Wink Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Wink Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
<<<<<<<<<<< requests that events are not in conflict with the NESBA schedule. I'd love to come learn.

MotoVid hasbeen
NESBA hasbeen

CCS neverbeen
WERA neverbeen
Wink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:50 PM   #5
SmartDrug
Resident Arms Dealer

Sportbike: Harley FXSTC, AP1 Honda S2000
Years Riding: 1/3rd of my life.
How you found us: Cave Johnson
SmartDrug Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmartDrug Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmartDrug Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmartDrug Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmartDrug Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmartDrug Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmartDrug Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmartDrug Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmartDrug Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmartDrug Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmartDrug Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
I'm 'bout it.
NESBA #22
الكافرة مع بندقية سوداء
Si vis pacem parabellum

Quote:
Yeah, I quit doing blow, not being rad!
SmartDrug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 04:01 PM   #6
Abe_Froman
The Sausage king

Sportbike: Ducati
Years Riding: Since my mid-life crisis
How you found us: Hankered for a hunka cheese
Abe_Froman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Abe_Froman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Abe_Froman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Abe_Froman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Abe_Froman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Abe_Froman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Abe_Froman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Abe_Froman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Abe_Froman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Abe_Froman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Abe_Froman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Sounds great, I would like to participate.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:24 PM   #7
Paladin
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin

Sportbike: Blue Mini Cooper
Years Riding: Done for now
How you found us: Bad weather bikers
Paladin Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Paladin Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Paladin Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Paladin Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Paladin Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Paladin Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Paladin Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Paladin Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Paladin Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Paladin Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Paladin Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Are you going for a Dirt Class too?

I plan on getting my thumper in late March Early April.
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 04:37 PM   #8
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Are you going for a Dirt Class too?

I plan on getting my thumper in late March Early April.
no dirt sorry, just street i am not that good YET to be teaching about dirt riding it.,
Old 02-21-2007, 05:33 PM   #9
whitedawg
Ex-Ninja

Sportbike: 04 Yamaha R1
Years Riding: 5 years
How you found us: Friend
whitedawg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whitedawg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whitedawg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whitedawg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whitedawg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whitedawg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whitedawg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whitedawg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whitedawg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whitedawg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!whitedawg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
I'd love to come to these classes. Where are they located? Seems like an opportunity that anybody should take advantage of. Also, do you do Sundays?
whitedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 05:48 PM   #10
Fracker
[Online]

Sportbike: Multistrada 1100S; CBR600RR
Years Riding: Since 2004
How you found us: CRR
Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
I am interested in it as well.

Thou shalt not disfigure the soul.
Fracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 06:27 PM   #11
Joe

Sportbike: 2007 GSX-R600, 2007 KX250F, 2004 YZ450F, 2006 CRF50
Years Riding: As long as I been ridin your mama
How you found us: Joemama
Joe Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Joe Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Joe Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Joe Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Joe Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Joe Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Joe Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Joe Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Joe Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Joe Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Joe Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Ken, I am really looking forward to this. I am of the mindset that I can never learn too much. I want to be the best rider I can be.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:40 PM   #12
Odysseys
YO MAMA

no problem guys when i do them, they will be alternating on Saturdays and Sundays when i have time.

trust me there will be a 2 season starter, 2 mids and a fall one.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:50 PM   #13
SmokinJohn
Ride Red, DO WORK SON!!

Sportbike: Rockets & Harleys
Years Riding: Me love you long time
How you found us: CLSB DECAL
SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Ken you know I am available to help ya out any way possible, just hit me up when you are ready to do some and I will help ya out...

I know the one location you use, I also offer the use of my company warehouse parking lot / grounds

55 & S. Harlem area near Toyota Park... (BEDFORD PARK)

www.dcdecals.net www.firespeed.com

Life's Journey Is Not To Arrive At The Grave Safely In A Well Preserved Body, But Rather To Skid In Sideways, Totally Worn Out, Shouting "HOLY SHIT... What A Ride!"

All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never under estimate your opponent (mentality). Expect the unexpected (could work out in your favor). Two, take it outside(or to a table). Never start anything inside the Bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice.

Turning Shit into Sugar!!

Last edited by SmokinJohn; 02-21-2007 at 09:52 PM..
SmokinJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 05:26 PM   #14
Kegger
King Nothing

Sportbike: I ride Ur Mom
Years Riding: As long as Ive known Ur Mom
How you found us: u found me
Kegger Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kegger Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kegger Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kegger Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kegger Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kegger Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kegger Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kegger Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kegger Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kegger Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kegger Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
good lookin out Ken
Old 02-22-2007, 07:00 PM   #15
Nolan1300
Gixxer Rider

Sportbike: K6 & K9 GSXR1000s
Years Riding: 12th season
How you found us: SBN
Nolan1300 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Nolan1300 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Nolan1300 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Nolan1300 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Nolan1300 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Nolan1300 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Nolan1300 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Nolan1300 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Nolan1300 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Nolan1300 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Nolan1300 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Kim and I learned a lot from your classes Ken! Thanks for taking the time then and for continuing to help out other riders on the board. We highly recommend your class especially for newer riders looking for some helpful advice at the start of a new season.
Track Junkie #79
Nolan1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:22 PM   #16
Incubi
Lemonhead

Sportbike: 07 r6
Years Riding: Not enough, everyday i'm learning.
How you found us: Hooker pointed me here after a BJ
Incubi Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Incubi Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Incubi Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Incubi Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Incubi Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Incubi Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Incubi Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Incubi Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Incubi Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Incubi Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Incubi Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
I would be very interested, i've only been riding about 2 years now and would love any helpful advice!
Old 02-23-2007, 02:14 AM   #17
deefib

Sportbike: Ducati Monster 900s,TT-R 125LE.SV650S, R6
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: ChicagoMonster,aka big Jeff
deefib Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!deefib Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!deefib Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!deefib Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!deefib Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!deefib Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!deefib Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!deefib Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!deefib Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!deefib Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!deefib Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
I'm in for any help you may need.

"The two most important days of your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why." -Mark Twain
deefib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 06:57 AM   #18
scout67
Sarcasm in every post.

Sportbike: '01 ZX-6R, '88 Katana 600
Years Riding: 20+yrs.
How you found us: Written on a YWB's ass. Next to "EMR was here"
scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!scout67 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
I've been waiting for this for a while.

This time I hope family commitments don't interfere.

Thanks Ken.

My Garage.

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
scout67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:28 PM   #19
Cross

Sportbike: Yamaha YZF 600R
Years Riding: 1 Year
How you found us: Myspace friend
Cross FNG
How big is your average class?

I am definitely in!!!!!
Old 02-26-2007, 02:17 PM   #20
SmokinJohn
Ride Red, DO WORK SON!!

Sportbike: Rockets & Harleys
Years Riding: Me love you long time
How you found us: CLSB DECAL
SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SmokinJohn Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Ken Free CLSB CLASSES

Here ya go!!!!

www.dcdecals.net www.firespeed.com

Life's Journey Is Not To Arrive At The Grave Safely In A Well Preserved Body, But Rather To Skid In Sideways, Totally Worn Out, Shouting "HOLY SHIT... What A Ride!"

All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never under estimate your opponent (mentality). Expect the unexpected (could work out in your favor). Two, take it outside(or to a table). Never start anything inside the Bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice.

Turning Shit into Sugar!!
SmokinJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:19 PM   #21
achapman
The Blue Ranger

Sportbike: 2007 R6
Years Riding: I drag knee beotch! True story
How you found us: Friend
achapman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!achapman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!achapman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!achapman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!achapman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!achapman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!achapman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!achapman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!achapman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!achapman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!achapman Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
In. I will buy you a cheeseburger
Old 02-26-2007, 02:23 PM   #22
Loki_D_Wolf
I want some cake!

Sportbike: 2007 R1 & 2004 Yamaha FZ-1
Years Riding: Thru the winter into summer
How you found us: Yahoo FZ-1 Group
Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Do it via the net!

Do an internet broadcast so I can see it!

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...ONTENTID=10628

Get that cam! lol
Old 02-26-2007, 02:40 PM   #23
SilentAlero

Sportbike: 01 Giggy 7fidday
Years Riding: been riding your mom for years
How you found us: The hobo on lower wacker sold me the link.
SilentAlero Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SilentAlero Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SilentAlero Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SilentAlero Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SilentAlero Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SilentAlero Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SilentAlero Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SilentAlero Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SilentAlero Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SilentAlero Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!SilentAlero Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
im down fo sure

~ High Performance Coilovers

Silentedition.com
Quote:
Watching the Cubs lose is the opposite of appreciating a fine wine ó itís like watching a car accident in progress. Itís horrifying, yet gruesomely riveting, and you canít help but watch and sympathize with the poor souls inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntash View Post
coming to CLSB for relationship advice is like asking fat people in mcdonalds about nutrition.
SilentAlero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:18 PM   #24
Kim
Yep, I ride like a girl

Sportbike: '08 GSXR 750
Years Riding: Not long enough
How you found us: hubby's a member!
Kim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Kim Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolan1300 View Post
Kim and I learned a lot from your classes Ken! Thanks for taking the time then and for continuing to help out other riders on the board. We highly recommend your class especially for newer riders looking for some helpful advice at the start of a new season.
+1
I might be up for some u-turn practice, gotta keep the skills up
CCS #912
STT Coach #912
Former NESBA CR #29
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:43 PM   #25
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimF4i View Post
+1
I might be up for some u-turn practice, gotta keep the skills up
you are still by far the only person i have taught and still to this date other then me can do a TIGHT u-turn from all ive seen. so for you, your next lesson will be turning a bike around with a street bike like it was a dirt bike.

"holding the front brake enough to spin up the wheel bringing the ass end around while using your foot for support while the bike is in motion"
Old 02-27-2007, 07:49 AM   #26
Drama
I miss mopar

Sportbike: 2008 Yamaha Zuma
Years Riding: I can't count that high.
How you found us: i don't remember.
Drama Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Drama Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Drama Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Drama Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Drama Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Drama Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Drama Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Drama Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Drama Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Drama Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Drama Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
I'm always up for improving my skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. Gosh
I love bike shopping.
Drama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:55 AM   #27
Loki_D_Wolf
I want some cake!

Sportbike: 2007 R1 & 2004 Yamaha FZ-1
Years Riding: Thru the winter into summer
How you found us: Yahoo FZ-1 Group
Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Loki_D_Wolf Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Dynomite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepro8 View Post
I'm always up for improving my skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. Gosh
Great reference!
Old 03-08-2007, 02:54 PM   #28
blackrose613
Ooooooooohhh!!!!

Sportbike: Katana 750
Years Riding: 30 years
How you found us: google search
blackrose613 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!blackrose613 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!blackrose613 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!blackrose613 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!blackrose613 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!blackrose613 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!blackrose613 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!blackrose613 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!blackrose613 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!blackrose613 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!blackrose613 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
i am in for this
2000 Suzuki Katana 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odysseys View Post
Lol I am no pimp. I am married and have no game.
blackrose613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:44 PM   #29
EndlessRR
B.O.B

Sportbike: 'nana.
Years Riding: Look at my join date, ruh-tard.
How you found us: SBN?
EndlessRR Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!EndlessRR Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!EndlessRR Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!EndlessRR Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!EndlessRR Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!EndlessRR Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!EndlessRR Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!EndlessRR Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!EndlessRR Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!EndlessRR Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!EndlessRR Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
"holding the front brake enough to spin up the wheel bringing the ass end around while using your foot for support while the bike is in motion"
Sounds fantabulous, i'm in. (date pending) and i remember the class last year (wasn't there), Mao and Misha showed up hung over than a mofo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoodles
Isn't that like having sex and not finishing though?
EndlessRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:03 PM   #30
Grasshopper

Sportbike: Slow
Years Riding: all of them
How you found us: a real person
Grasshopper Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Grasshopper Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Grasshopper Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Grasshopper Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Grasshopper Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Grasshopper Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Grasshopper Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Grasshopper Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Grasshopper Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Grasshopper Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Grasshopper Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
you are still by far the only person i have taught and still to this date other then me can do a TIGHT u-turn from all ive seen. so for you, your next lesson will be turning a bike around with a street bike like it was a dirt bike.

Wait a minute... You're giving donut lessons now? I would pay cash/loot to see you do a rolling burnout donut on the blingwing.

Nick
STT Staff
Midwest Division
www.sportbiketracktime.com
Grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote