Keep an eye out for my $10.00 lessons this year, ITS BACK - Page 4 - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Home Forums Race Schedule vBGarage Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Chicagoland Sportbikes > Open Topic Discussions > General Sportbikes
CLSB Store Article Section Local Radar Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance

Old 12-19-2008, 04:12 PM   #91
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!
Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
sorry guys, havent paid much attention to this thread as the season came to an end. if all goes well i plan to do some more free rider classes in 09 no doubt!

thanks for the interest. as long as there is i will always be here to help.
Odysseys is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2008, 04:32 PM   #92
gixxer750

Sportbike: 2002 gsxr 750
Years Riding: 6 years
How you found us: gsxr.com
gixxer750 FNG
so where are the classes held at then or do you just do it threw the forum
gixxer750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #93
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!Odysseys THE PIMP WITH THE MOST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer750 View Post
so where are the classes held at then or do you just do it threw the forum
i just post on this forum what i do. this is like my home. and all the CLSB members are friends and guest.

i usually post the information a few weeks ahead of time, compile the list of attendants, and then usually host it in plainfield.

i have access to a LARGE parking lot.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:51 PM   #94
gixxer750

Sportbike: 2002 gsxr 750
Years Riding: 6 years
How you found us: gsxr.com
gixxer750 FNG
very cool man i would be interseted in doing this sounds like fun
gixxer750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:25 AM   #95
DroppedMyWrench
Boo boo kitty fuck

Sportbike: F4i
Years Riding: Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
How you found us: Evil Twin
DroppedMyWrench Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!DroppedMyWrench Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!DroppedMyWrench Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!DroppedMyWrench Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!DroppedMyWrench Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!DroppedMyWrench Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!DroppedMyWrench Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!DroppedMyWrench Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!DroppedMyWrench Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!DroppedMyWrench Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!DroppedMyWrench Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Sunday, please... Hopefully Kim & Deefib (chocolate bunny) can make it but my job makes Saturdays an impossibility

ooooooo. I need a cape.
Sometimes you're the bug...sometimes you're the windshield
DroppedMyWrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 06:41 PM   #96
streetracin1820
^^^Bad for your hearing

Sportbike: 2007 gsxr 600
Years Riding: Long enough to know theres alot more i have to learn in this sport
How you found us: heard from a member
streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
deffeintly looking forward to making it to one of these this year, would be a nice additon of skills to add to anyones riding

Nothing is impossible the second we say ill try your already admiting you can be defeated, and the second you say i cant or its to hard youve already failed.
streetracin1820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:24 PM   #97
RallyKid

Sportbike: 2009 Aprilia Dorsoduro, 2006 Honda CRF450R
Years Riding: 5
How you found us: net
RallyKid This Guy is alrightRallyKid This Guy is alright
I'm def in!
RallyKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #98
Odysseys
YO MAMA

heads up everyone and new people.

well this year times are tough, my time is limited and i gotta save and work more like everyone else to earn money.

so 1 "no this isnt a joke" but i am planning to ask for 10 bucks a person to make a profit to teach from now on.

i hope 10 bucks per person for 6 hours of great learning and 1 on 1 teaching will not be to much of a burden to pay but i gotta do what i gotta do. as you can clearly see from all the classes its well worth it.

new riders to experienced street riders WILL learn something and glad to say i have saved some lives already which is priceless i have been told.

thanks again and ill give you guys a few weeks notice when i can hold a class for us all.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:46 PM   #99
Fracker
[Online]

Sportbike: Multistrada 1100S; CBR600RR
Years Riding: Since 2004
How you found us: CRR
Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Fracker Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Assuming there are no scheduling conflicts, I'm still in. Compared to ANY other riding classes, $10 is so cheap, it's not worth mentioning. The training is definitely worth it.

Thou shalt not disfigure the soul.

Last edited by Fracker; 03-10-2009 at 07:52 PM..
Fracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:49 PM   #100
Pocket Rockets
Fat guy on a sport bike

Sportbike: Schwinn
Years Riding: 7 minutes and 52 seconds
How you found us: ask.com
Pocket Rockets Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pocket Rockets Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pocket Rockets Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pocket Rockets Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pocket Rockets Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pocket Rockets Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pocket Rockets Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pocket Rockets Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pocket Rockets Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pocket Rockets Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pocket Rockets Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Screw that, I need the $10 to buy smokes now...

J/K. I'd love to join in pending when it is.
Pocket Rockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #101
Odysseys
YO MAMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket Rockets View Post
Screw that, I need the $10 to buy smokes now...

J/K. I'd love to join in pending when it is.
no shit. now i work for cigarettes. i am such a whore to the system
Old 03-10-2009, 09:43 PM   #102
inline_man
Victor

Sportbike: 01 F4I
Years Riding: newbie
How you found us: google
inline_man FNG
as long as I have no scheduling conflicts, I'm in. 10 bucks for 6 hrs of training, who in their right mind will complain about that
inline_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:47 PM   #103
jimmeigs
Nuke and Pave

Sportbike: Yamaha R6, BMW RT
Years Riding: R6 2 years, bikes - longer than you!
How you found us: Wink
jimmeigs Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimmeigs Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimmeigs Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimmeigs Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimmeigs Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimmeigs Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimmeigs Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimmeigs Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimmeigs Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimmeigs Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!jimmeigs Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
$10.00 is a good deal but you should change your sticky to "Ken's $10.00 riding lessons".
NESBA #327, Advanced Class
06 Yamaha R6, 04 BMW RT, 72 Honda CB500
"All dogs go to Heaven."
"Being middle of the road started to bore me, so I headed for the ditch."
jimmeigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:02 PM   #104
Pilotx1

Sportbike: '03 Gsxr 1000, '04 Zuma,07 GSXR 600 trackbike
Years Riding: june 2007, since new,july '10
How you found us: friend
Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
do you accept packs as payment?

10.00 is nothing for a chance to learn post it up and if im free Ill be there
CCS AM #31
Pilotx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:04 PM   #105
poproxmimo3
161 Club; soon to be 129

Sportbike: GSXR 600
Years Riding: Every Sunny Day
How you found us: I forgot
poproxmimo3 This Guy is alright
if you're serious doing it this year, contact me on a definite date. i wouldnt mind paying for a seasoned bikers wisdom to teach me. the guy in sactown really sucked. all he kept on saying was YUTUGh
Old 03-10-2009, 10:09 PM   #106
Pilotx1

Sportbike: '03 Gsxr 1000, '04 Zuma,07 GSXR 600 trackbike
Years Riding: june 2007, since new,july '10
How you found us: friend
Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Pilotx1 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by poproxmimo3 View Post
if you're serious doing it this year, contact me on a definite date. i wouldnt mind paying for a seasoned bikers wisdom to teach me. the guy in sactown really sucked. all he kept on saying was YUTUGh
did he by chance have a gsxr 6007501000
CCS AM #31
Pilotx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #107
Sku110ne
Flyin' low...............

Sportbike: '06 CBRF4i
Years Riding: off n on for 15 years
How you found us: I love Portillos!
Sku110ne Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sku110ne Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sku110ne Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sku110ne Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sku110ne Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sku110ne Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sku110ne Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sku110ne Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sku110ne Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sku110ne Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Sku110ne Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
I can bring two packs o smokes for some learnin
Sku110ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:37 PM   #108
Guess Who?
Teach me to Ride Please

Sportbike: 2012 HD street glide, 2011 BMW S1000RR, 2006 CBR F4I, 2003 Honda XR50
Years Riding: Not long enough
How you found us: The voices in my head
Guess Who? Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Guess Who? Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Guess Who? Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Guess Who? Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Guess Who? Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Guess Who? Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Guess Who? Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Guess Who? Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Guess Who? Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Guess Who? Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Guess Who? Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sku110ne View Post
I can bring two packs o smokes for some learnin
Thats big payment these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odysseys View Post
trust me i am not the same cock sucker i was a few years ago either and so on.
Guess Who? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:51 PM   #109
auditech
Sunny and 70

Sportbike: 2008 Tuono 1000 R
Years Riding: 12 years
How you found us: GSXR.com
auditech Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!auditech Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!auditech Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!auditech Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!auditech Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!auditech Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!auditech Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!auditech Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!auditech Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!auditech Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!auditech Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
I donated $25 last year because Ken didn't ask for anything. $10 is a bargain if you need a beginner riding class.
auditech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:44 PM   #110
poproxmimo3
161 Club; soon to be 129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilotx1 View Post
did he by chance have a gsxr 6007501000
technically its 2350cc gsxr. thats why he has to use both brakes when he does burnouts. it didnt work on mines though, maybe cause i only got 1/3 of his power.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:54 PM   #111
streetracin1820
^^^Bad for your hearing

Sportbike: 2007 gsxr 600
Years Riding: Long enough to know theres alot more i have to learn in this sport
How you found us: heard from a member
streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!streetracin1820 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
if possible contact me with some dates when you got some im looking forward to the classes this year and would be more than happy to pay the $10.00 just need to get the day off work.....damn ill even throw in a packs of smokes too......no i dont smoke but i feel like a hell of a deal to learn from a season riders

Nothing is impossible the second we say ill try your already admiting you can be defeated, and the second you say i cant or its to hard youve already failed.
streetracin1820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:50 PM   #112
Mjfan12

Sportbike: 1993 Kawasaki EX500
Years Riding: 6 months
How you found us: sportbikes.net
Mjfan12 is on the edge
I need to get the bike running asap, but if I do, I'd love to attend. I piss away 10 dollars on dumb crap all the time.
Mjfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:02 PM   #113
trkyleg
Eat a bag o' dix!

Sportbike: ratty one
Years Riding: a few days
How you found us: Uncle Bad Touch
trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!trkyleg Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjfan12 View Post
I need to get the bike running asap, but if I do, I'd love to attend. I piss away 10 dollars on dumb crap all the time.
Ummm...it sounds like you just referred to riding classes as dumb crap, just sayin.

-"You will meet your destiny on the road of avoidance."

-"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why we call it the present."

-"It's not considered premarital sex if you don't plan on getting married."
trkyleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:54 PM   #114
singram

Sportbike: CBR F4i, Kawi ZX6E
Years Riding: not long enough
How you found us: Google
singram I give up this guy has to be paying people for this shitsingram I give up this guy has to be paying people for this shitsingram I give up this guy has to be paying people for this shitsingram I give up this guy has to be paying people for this shitsingram I give up this guy has to be paying people for this shitsingram I give up this guy has to be paying people for this shit
Ken, count me in!
singram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:43 PM   #115
Odysseys
YO MAMA

will do guys, keep an eye out i am about to plan one in a couple weeks for a season start class that will rock. when i check the weather tomorrow i will plan one for a week to 2 weeks out once i check the almanac ill have tons of great info, with a no bullshit approach on many aspects for you, cone drills, mental thinking drills you name it.

it will be from a beginner to ADVANCED course to start us off to a GREAT season.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:39 PM   #116
poproxmimo3
161 Club; soon to be 129

Come on Odysseys!!! my squid ass is waiting
Old 04-28-2009, 03:51 PM   #117
Odysseys
YO MAMA

lol, ok ill plan one out in 2 weeks. ill make a thread in a couple days.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:55 PM   #118
poproxmimo3
161 Club; soon to be 129

Quote:
lol, ok ill plan one out in 2 weeks. ill make a thread in a couple days.
Make it at the end of May. The weather is bound to get only better ;-)
Old 04-28-2009, 04:05 PM   #119
Mort82
Serious inquiries only

Sportbike: Specialized Allez Comp; Gkotlin's SV650
Years Riding: Always learning
How you found us: Google
Mort82 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Mort82 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Mort82 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Mort82 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Mort82 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Mort82 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Mort82 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Mort82 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Mort82 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Mort82 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!Mort82 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
Quote:
heads up everyone and new people.

well this year times are tough, my time is limited and i gotta save and work more like everyone else to earn money.

so 1 "no this isnt a joke" but i am planning to ask for 10 bucks a person to make a profit to teach from now on.

i hope 10 bucks per person for 6 hours of great learning and 1 on 1 teaching will not be to much of a burden to pay but i gotta do what i gotta do. as you can clearly see from all the classes its well worth it.

new riders to experienced street riders WILL learn something and glad to say i have saved some lives already which is priceless i have been told.

thanks again and ill give you guys a few weeks notice when i can hold a class for us all.
So much for your "FREE" lessons as stated in the title
Mort82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:07 PM   #120
spoil9
Guns prevent pollution

Sportbike: 1996 YZF-600, 2006 Huffy
Years Riding: May '08 - Oct '12
How you found us: smartrider
spoil9 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!spoil9 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!spoil9 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!spoil9 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!spoil9 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!spoil9 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!spoil9 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!spoil9 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!spoil9 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!spoil9 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!spoil9 Walks on F&?kin water, No shit!!!
$10 or $20, let me know when and where and I'll try to be there.

"Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Our life is a non-stop ride to our death.
spoil9 is offline   Reply With Quote