Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Show off your trailers.

5K views 35 replies 22 participants last post by  Kegger 
#1 ·
I have seen some pretty pimp setups floating around CLSB it's time to show them off in one place hence the new forum. Show us what ya got. Make us proud

#2 ·
My pride and joy.

#10 ·
ttt

#14 · (Edited)
#24 ·
Finally got to take our new trailer to the car wash yesterday and get all the salt off from when we picked it up in North Carolina about 4 weeks ago. It was no fun towing through the Appalachians during a blizzard in the dark of night but we made it. We also started putting in the rubber utility tile flooring. Once that is finished, I'll install the flush mounts in the floor for the sport chocks. I'll probably get another sport chock or a Pitbull axle mount to transport a third bike. The trailer already has 8 fold away tie down points on the floor and 2 on the side walls. It also already has 2 interior ceiling lights. I would like to put some type of shelving to hold fuel cans and extra sets of wheels or tires. I also want some Nice Raxx mounts for the Pitbull stands. It should be pretty full with all of that. LOL

#26 ·
Kim / Nolan, welcome to your latest addiction! Your trailer!
Last year was an expensive one for me
Dont forget to check out
pitpal
PiPosse
PitProducts
TrailerToys
etc etc
:mouth_water::mouth_water:

#27 · (Edited)
sweet!

nice rig ,thats something you keep for a long time im waiting for my low hauler as well from r&r, i had a entry level pace without torsion and sold it.
are you guys gonna set up the air matress for sleeping as well? i think ron mentioned thats what he does when i asked him.

#30 ·
I was cleaning my server files and stumbled across the pics of my old one last night. I miss that bad boy, just didnt have the truck to haul it anymore. the jeep did not like pulling it.

I would love to get a smaller low hauler type to keep all my dirt gear in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.