Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

my not so little puppy lol

663 views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  Blah Blah Blah 
#1 ·
I can't believe how fast these little guys grow!!!!! AND now shes at the stage where nothing really phases her and shes getting more adventursome to wander on her own...( i let her outside to go potty without a leash) Got her jan 5th at 11.4 lbs and she went into the vet tuesday and she is almost 20 now!!!!!! My little baby is growing up so fast lol.....well thats my sentimentle moment lol On a happy note i can hardly wait til she is old enough and big enough to go get my ducks for me lol:lmao:

#2 · (Edited)
they do grow fast, rowdy is i think 3-3 1/2 months and up to 30+ lbs already and can reach the top of the kitchen counter on his hind legs.

hes a smart little prick too i keep having to invent new ways to keep him out of trouble.

#3 ·
LABS are SUPER SMART!!!! ....does Rowdy have a Kong???? IF he doesnt get him one today lol they are super awesome!!!! fill it with the puppy kong filler or even fat free peanut butter(dont want a fat lab and it can happen in no time)....then put it in the freezer otherwise Hunter has hers empty in about 10 min....i give her one before i leave for class and before she goes to bed in her crate...at least the biting has gotten better....she chews on my other dogs rawhides that she isnt getting pieces off of to entertain her chewing habits lol she hates the nyla bones....and omg can this pup eat....she acts likes shes starving and i just upped her food intake with this last vet appt...so we will see....again i dont want an over weight lab and it can happen super fast with them....how is Rowdy otherwise????

#16 ·
rowdy gets like that, he treasures knowing im too tall to get him from under that table. so he watches my feet and rotates around under the table with whatever he stole so i cant get at him until he eventually runs out of the kitchen and back into the living room.

#19 ·
yup and i bet his feet are huge too lol Hunter stayed with my mom last week so i could actually study for my finals lol and i couldnt believe how much she grew in that week....she didnt really fill out but her legs got longer....and def her feet!!!! They are HUGE
sounds like we are gonna have some huge labs on our hands lol

#25 ·
I'd eat those dogs if they tried that. My rottweiler instinctively goes for the nuts if you mess with him. It's eye level for him so that's what he goes for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.