Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

sexy sounds like.. blap blap blap..

1K views 40 replies 22 participants last post by  MoparBoyy 
#1 ·
UPS man is a great man.. :1pimp

#10 ·
nope... i shopped for a while. i was looking for a half system, couldn't find one, and i was getting the itch, so i pulled the trigger on this slip on system.

i'm still looking for a half system, if i come across one, Tony will take these off my hands.

#14 ·
I am sure he did. While wearing his Duc pajamas and setting his Duc alarm clock to wake up.

My bike has a hella tone to it with the V&H pipes. You will love the sound from the twin when you open up the exhaust. I scared some guy crossing the street the first mile I rode the bike. True story. Do you have to rechip your bike? Welcome to the cool kids club.

#18 ·
Do you have to rechip your bike? Welcome to the cool kids club.
already done, 10.5k FTW!. i know the bike has been chipped, i will have to double check to make sure its gonna be ok with these pipes, but it runs pig rich now so i assume the idiot owner chipped it to have Termi's on it, since the current exhaust pipes do say Termignoni :rolleyes

#23 ·
Bout fuckin time mate - Good on ya son

#34 ·
And you expected more? See the avatar, and imagine your favorite scraping sounds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.