Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

LOL SUPERMOTO RACES MAY 23 sprint & 24 endurance

571 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  shortbus502 
#1 ·
For you guys that pre-entered for march 29 race you are good for the may 23race .On the Endurance race we would like for rider to pre-enter my May 1 that way we know how much interest there is out there for IT. WE need at min. of 20 entries in order to run the day. That is for all the classes together Big bikes ,pitbikes and quads. The pre-entry for the Endurance will be $65 per rider plus gate. If you race on the 23rd your wrist band will cover your gate for sunday also. If we don't get 20 entries we possibley will run a sprint race on sunday.
thanks tracy and mitch:wheelie:

#2 ·
Tracy, any more details about how the endurance race is going to run? I know at least a few of us are waiting on more details before we decide if we want to give the endurance race a shot.

Still blind draw for the teams?
How will the rider/transponder handoff work?
Will every racer need a fire extinguisher and extra person to man it?

#3 ·
BH
Still blind draw for teams.
swap transponder from bike to bike
we will have a person with a fire extinguisher when your is refueling . you will be refueling after you switch riders.
trust me you will want to switch riders after 25to 30 laps anyways. and your teammates bike will be full and ready to go.
thanks tracy &mitch

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.