Are you a Sox fan or a cubs fan?? Please vote

2K views 73 replies 33 participants last post by  way2qk4u2c 
#1 ·
I am doing a study real quick on which team everyone cheers for

Sox or Cubs??

#3 ·
way to choose a side ron :laughing

#9 ·
I'm not a fan of baseball but I probably relate more to the White Sox fanbase than I do the Cubs.

#11 ·
<-----------------

#12 ·
What part of the Sox and the Packers are evil are we missing here? ;)

#13 ·
WAT

#17 ·
A "true" Cubs fan never misses an opportunity to bash the evil rival teams. Cubs and Bears are just automatically in the blood. :jester

#19 ·
Baseball bores me to death. Buncha baccy chewin', crotch scratchin, fat somsobitches. I like going to the game when someone pays for my ticket and my beer. :laughing: I turn it on when I want to go to sleep, no joke. In fact Sharper Image used to have these soothing sound machines for relaxation and one of the sounds was the ball game.

#22 ·
i put neither cause i could care less.

but growing up ive always been a cubs fan. just cause i was a fan of players like sandberg (favorite), grace, sosa, maddux.

i had a lot of fun watching those games growing up. ive only been to wrigley once. ive been to more sox games than i can count.

id rather see a cubs game :)

#23 ·
Jodi! Jodi Davis!!!

My best memories were when I was a kid. Zimmer, Geradi, Vance Law, Dunston, Dawson, Mitch Williams, Sutcliff, Maddux. All the '80 guys.

I used to sit on the back porch of our busted ass 3rd floor apartment in the city. I'd watch the games on a small B/W tv. Plug running in to the house thru the window.

Good times. :)

#25 ·
I voted neither...I like the Cubs because of the games I have seen at Wrigley, it's what going to baseball game is all about...I also hate the cubs...they have gheyest uniforms....ever! I like the Soxs "Good guys wear black!"...I hate the Soxs, you have to drive to the the southside to watch a game in the worse looking ballpark in the world:wtf:

#29 ·
And for the rest of you who insist that the other team's fans are 'gay' or 'white trash' exactly how are you different from the islamic extremists who deny the rightful existence of other religious viewpoints?

Rivalry is a good thing, but leave out the personal attacks. Nothing pisses me off than a zealot who insists their team is 'the only one that matters' (cubs OR sox). :twofinger

Besides, everyone knows the One True Sport is Soccer. :robewizar

#32 ·
I'm a die hard Cubs fan, have been since birth. The only time I bash the sox is when people bash the Cubs. I cheered on the Sox when they were in the world series, I DID NOT jump on the bandwagon..there is a difference. Still wore my Cubs gear while watching them. I love baseball.

Thank God for tight baseball pants!:bow

#33 ·
Not Reply Needed

#47 ·
you want a doggie treat? :laughing

we all know my vote

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.