Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

ahem, sox fans...

513 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  TerminatorR1 
#1 ·
Where's your incredible team now? You just got swept by the worst team in MLB. :twofinger

#4 ·
Sox always have trouble with the Tigers but then again atleast when we have a player like Alfonseca who TOTALLY SUCKS we do something about it rather than say "we KNOW we will lose but who cares?":evil

#5 ·
i guess your saying we should be like the cubs and cork it?

#9 ·
mmmm i notived Crazy had nothing to say about the CORKY ppl on the cubs.

#10 ·
Optimus_P said:
mmmm i notived Crazy had nothing to say about the CORKY ppl on the cubs.
I wasn't gonna say anything about it because the joke is OLD. It was funny the first 300 times somebody cracked a joke about it. Sammy Sosa can go back to the Dominican Republic for all I care, I feel he's actually hurting the team at this point. He's constantly swinging for the moon and is really screwing up some great opportunities when all we need is a good base hit.

#11 ·
crazeinc said:
And let it be known the Cubs are still only 2 games back and above .500 even though they've been playing like absolute garbage lately. :D
Enough said! But to go on and on with a Sux fan I just a waste of time. It's rare they know what they are talking about. REAL chicago baseball fans are CUB fans.:D

36,000 fans every day rain, snow, sun, win, lose you get the idea!

#12 · (Edited)
R6bbie said:
Enough said! But to go on and on with a Sux fan I just a waste of time. It's rare they know what they are talking about. REAL chicago baseball fans are CUB fans.:D

36,000 fans every day rain, snow, sun, win, lose you get the idea!
Put the crack pipe down dude. They go to that park for one thing....it's like a huge beer garden...half the yuppie scum there prolly couldnt tell ya 1/2 the team..let alone what's going on in the game...they dont pay attention...its a huge party to them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.