Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

I stabbed myself

1K views 42 replies 22 participants last post by  MikeD 
#1 ·
DAMNIT!! I was just cutting some lacing cord with my knife, and was fighting it as my knife needs to be sharpened. I managed to sink my knife right into the web of my hand between my thumb and forefinger. that fuckin hurt!

Now I got paper towel pressed into the web and electrical tape holding tying my thumb to my hand to keep pressure on it. Electricians bandage FTW!

Lesson: keep your knives sharp.

#3 ·
Hahahaha no it's just deep not long. blade went in about a 1/4 inch in a straight down stabbing motion, I already stopped the bleeding with pressure.

#20 ·
Just think how deep it would have been if you were using one of my knives...

BTW, what is with the electrical tape BS? Duct Tape FTMFW!!! :neener:

#22 ·
Use super glue or krazy glue to close it up. Trust me works like a charm

#25 ·
SG Gell is the best. Love that stuff.

#27 ·
Ouch!!! Super Glue FTW! Or, since you don't have any, you should see if your wife has any nail glue... works the same.

When I was in high school this guy that sat next to me decided it would be cool to have a piercing there and took a dirty safety pin out of his backpack and pierced it right there in class next to me. He shot blood on me and everything... :laughing: Thank god he was stoned as hell cause I'd imagine that hurts real bad!

#35 ·
i used a thumb tac once. i still have that hole in my ear and a few more i think. havent worn an earring since i was like 17 or 18 mabey it was 19.

i forgot i also have a couple of piece of hemicon. dont know how well it will work for that kinda bleeding but shit aint got anything else to use it on.

#37 ·
When I had my engine out of my truck to fix some leaks, I decided to put new bearings in it since it was out. Well I had the caps off so the crank was loose. I was using a flat screw driver to push them out so I wouldnt have to remove the crank. Got about half of them done but all the sudden one got stuck and just didnt wanna move. I repositioned myself to get a better grip on the block and pushed as hard as I can with the driver and it slipped and went a good distance into my finger. Right away I was in shock. Huge gash in my finger. Blood instantly oozing out at a nice rate. Grabbed a paper towel and electrical tape and wrapped it up. Went to my sisters house because I was home alone and she is only around the corner and damn near fainted. She told me I all the sudden turned white as a ghost and I was shaking really bad. 20 minutes later after I finally wasnt dizzy went home and finished swapping bearings. That really freaked me out. Never felt like that before.

#43 ·
just remember dont use quick clot it works but it also kills all the nerve endings. If I remember it also does a chemical version of cottorizing the wound

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.