Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Speaker Help

661 views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  Cerk 
#1 ·
#4 ·
#3 ·
#13 ·
How is their price range?

shit apparently we all know the dude and Tony was him for a day. What a small world! hahaha
There were a pair of those assholes in Lombard trying to sell in a gas station parking lot just a few months ago. Dickheads:laughing

#15 ·
They are all over the place. I was 18 and looking for a job so I answered that add. ended up driving around in a van drinking all day trying to sell to people at stoplights. seriously lame.

their motto was "we don't sell good shit cheap, we sell cheap shit well!" :lmao:

#19 ·
http://www.audioreview.com/cat/speakers/floorstanding-speakers/klipsch/PRD_123913_1594crx.aspx

I was shopping for floor standing speakers last year and considered those as well, listened to them in the store and compared ...
ended up picking up set of used 10 year old Pinnacle Classic Gold Towers on Ebay that to this day (by my ear) outperform anything I heard for under $600 ...
my point was - if I am not getting anything that I will like in a long run, might as well save some money :)

#21 ·
If you're looking to go cheap, I want to sell my HT speakers. I got infinity towers, bookshelves, and a Klipsch sub. PM me if you want to buy used.

Don't get eD speakers. Their owner is a real idiot, and i'm not a big fan of their products. You should check out Saturday Audio Exchange (www.saturdayaudio.com). They have limited hours, but the people there really know what they are talking about. They have a lot of high end product, but they aren't elitest types, and can easily work with your budget. Much better than best buy as well. I would suggest PSB over Klipsch, but it depends on the deals you can get.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.