Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Check out this crazy car collection

2K views 61 replies 38 participants last post by  Jammin 
#1 ·
#5 ·
My Nirvana has been found

#6 ·
I was like, yawn... and then saw the early 70s mopar muscle cars and THAT got my attention. Anyone can buy a bunch of new cars, but finding, caring for and keeping older ones is worthy of praise.
I think it all belongs to Ron Plotkin, CEO of TMP worldwide (think 'monster.com')

good find!

#8 ·
wow i just got a chubby

#29 ·
that collection is just out of control! unbelievable... i would prob sleep in that garage all my life...
and the value of that collection is def around the 40-50 mils as market price and not MSRP!

#47 ·
I concur.

Although that dude has a shitload of expensive cars they are mostly still just store bought. If I had 10 mill in the bank I could buy just about anyone of those cars. Nothing that special about them other than the price tags attached.

Now building up a custom car has a total different feel and taste to it. Yes, it may not be a million dollar exotic but it has a class of its own. IMO, I would go this route as well. Since I would then be owning a one of a kind custom built car/cars to my own tastes.

:)

#48 ·
My mistake, Ken. I thought I read somewhere you had a Mustang. Sorry about that.

As for you and Mike I see what you are saying. I just see it differently. You guys like custom modded out cars. I like stock works of art. Same with bikes. A few people pointed out at Bike Night that my 10R was bone stock (except for the gear indicator). I'll be keeping my Boxster bone stock too (except for the radio, stock ones suck) because I like the way they look and feel. I'm not into the custom or modded out look.

So in the end this guy's collection is more to my tastes than to your's or Mikes. No biggie, just difference of opinion. :)

#49 ·
i understand you. i always did. everyone has different tastes. like i said i was just daydreaming about what "I" would do if i was in that position.

yes i do have a mustang. i was never saying a mustang is comparable to those cars in any way. the fact that my car happens to be a mustang holds no relevance. i simply said that im a broke ass and i have a car that has more power than any one of his. to "ME" that doesnt make sense. to others it makes perfect sense. theres no right or wrong here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.