Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

MAyday-Mayday

1K views 36 replies 18 participants last post by  G2G 
#1 ·
I am heading to Burnham Harbor from Holland Mi.

About 30 NM off shore on a 255 degree heading

I just want some peeps to know where we are in case the unavoidable red does us in - its a 50 foot 3 bedroom trawler so Im not too worried, but we are headed into some rough sea!

Julie, I love you! (just in case) ( I also dont understand why I have no phone signal but my net card is working):jester

#8 ·
Just saw the lightening rolling in over Burnham a minute ago. Lake Michigan sure can turn on a dime. Good luck bro

#11 ·
Reactions: norton
#18 ·
:lmao: Jesus Christ! People are dibbing all my shit and I aint even dead!

Well chitown is in site - out in the middle the swells were 5-8, I dont care what the forcast said- foggy and raining like hell, the most unnerving thing besides not being able to see where we were going was the lightening hitting the water 200-250 yards off deck- Yikes!

To all those dibbing my stuff- too bad, I made it!:flip

#20 ·
ZOINKS - The Carver is a 50 ft and is PLENTY deep as for Cabin Space and I don't think I would go out in this shit - 3-5 rollers can turn into 8-10 ft roolers right quick and if the wind is out of the NE, yer fucked - Eyes on the horizon and don't go below while crusing

Godspeed Kegger, Godspeed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.