Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Tail Bag

601 views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Bug 
#1 ·
Im going on a weekend trip this weekend and am in need of a tailbag...quick with everything else i had to get figured out I kinda forgot about it, and Id rather not take a backpack

Wheres a good place to go locally? Im in Elk Grove Village
Ill go with online if they can ship it to me before friday departure

Good brands? secure mounting, decent looks, quality to last a while, water resistance

Thanks

#4 ·
Fieldsheer hands down

Newenough im sure can get it to you by friday might cost a bit more

#6 ·
Dude, I have one you can borrow if you want - Just need a bungie cord to hold it down as the strap broke - Coretech bag - C'mon down and pick it up

#9 ·
Cortech Sport brand

+1 Cortech Sport tailbag is very good. I have the 4pc set and can't say enough about this luggage.

CCC has them on the shelf (just make sure it contains all the needed straps and rain cover inside)-I just bought the tankbag from them

...yeah, I know, I know.......but their price was list but it is close-enough to Online prices + shipping. It was also a day/ride and I was in their neighbor hood Sooo

#12 ·
Ill be stopping in at DGY and schaumburg honda suzuki tonight and see whats available.

Bug, thanks for the offer, Ill let you know later tonight, are you actually on the gold coast??? and are you going to bike night this week?

#13 ·
I live DT in the Gold Coast Neighborhood, hence my snootyness - If no rain then I plan on riding on Wed Night, yes

#15 ·
No Sweat - Glad you are squared away

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.