Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Twist of the wrist 2

666 views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  alive226 
#1 ·
Ok after checking with the admins I can not post the pdf but will take emails of anyone that wants a copy of twist of the wrist 2 in pdf. Send me a pm with your emails and ill get it out to you

I am hoping that for the few that might read it will learn something they dont know and it might help you during the riding season and instill alittle more confidence

Reactions: Paul and Guess Who?
#2 ·
I would send rep, but it say "You must spread some Reputation before giving it to Code2Medic again" I've been looking for this thing for a while and I could never find a good place to get it.

#14 ·
There are buildings that have "library" written on them :laughing:

#3 · (Edited)
Ok i have send it out to the first 2 peeps

Lemme know if you recieved it and its working

I should have The first one when I get home. Ill post if I get it

#5 ·
Received it and it works. Thanks again. Twist of the Wrist is a book on riding motorcycles by Kieth Code. I don't know much about the author, but I've heard its a very good book with lots of good tips from a couple different places. Looks like I found something to read on the bus once I print it out.

#10 ·
This is not about what book is better etc its about getting it out there to help others that might not know. I have learned a lot from trial and error along with asking watching etc. If one tip will help the newer less experienced rider and possibly save them from a crash Then it worked. And as you know we have had a few members crash this year that are still new or still might be questioning some things.

And drugs make a body feel good so yep i am guilty.

anyway everyone should have it with exception to three peeps I responded to you pm and Paul I need a email buddy..

I am still working on the first book

#13 ·
Thats why its not posted on this sight. But rob your welcome if you need one lemme know ill get it right out to you. I forgot you never did anything wrong :neener:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.