Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Lookin' to replace my stock tyres!

813 views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  michowski 
#1 ·
:wheelie: wup guys, anybody know where i can get a good deal on a set of Pirelli tyres? i want to get rid of my stock tyres for my 07 gixxer..

#9 · (Edited)
Pirelli DC3's for $240 from

http://www.slaughtermotorsports.com...uct_490476.PIRELLI_Dialbo_Corsa_III_Front.htm

They are in WI.. so shipping will be like 1 day !

I almost bought these but went with the BT-002 Racing Street instead as I wanted a tire with a dual compound front as opposed to a dual compound rear (Pirelli). And I've never been a Michelin "man" although I hear great things about them too..

I have just been hearing awesome things about the BT-002 RS tires... Got them for $240 shipped !

#15 ·
If you are a NESBA member turn one racing will have the best price on Pirelli's around and if you buy from them they will mount and balance for free. DC3's are a great tire and I highly recommend them. Also take a look at buying someone's takeoffs if you are just using it on the street.

#16 ·
Turn One Racing is in the lead !!!! (as far as pricing goes)

I think PP2ct's, DC3's, BT002-RS's are all very similar as far as performance goes.. I felt that the BStones just edged them out a lil bit and the fact that it had a dual compound front was a +. Like I said, I have heard awesome things about the BStones and wanted to give them a try.. I have been on Dunlops, Pirellis and now the BStones.. I have always loved Pirelli's though but wanted to try the Bstones and see what all the hype is about (and I liked the tread pattern better!)..lol

You can google Pirelli Diablo Corsa III vs. Pilot Power 2ct (or BT002-RS) and research for yourself..

#30 · (Edited)
Not to hijack this thread but im gonna be purchasing some new tires and was wondering what to get. I was lookin at the Pilot power 2ct. Its gonna be all street use.

edit: dc3's dont have my size.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.