Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorola STRIKES AGAIN!!!

988 views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  OmniGLH 
#1 · (Edited)
As some of you know... I quit Motorola at the end of May, to go off and do some independent contract work. Since contracting doesn't have any kind of insurance benefits, I had to extend my existing coverage from Motorola under the COBRA law (don't ask me what that stands for, I have no idea.)

So ok, no problem, before I even quit, I requested all the COBRA paperwork, etc. to get the ball rolling. Sent my check in right away so I didn't have any problems (due to my shoulder I have therapy 3x a week, and Dr's visits every 3, so I'm making a lot of claims, don't want to get stuck with the bill.)

Sent Motorola a check a month ago. 3 weeks ago, the check was cashed. Last week, I hit Walgreens to get a prescription filled... "Sorry sir, we show your policy is invalid..." I had to fork out close to $300 out of my pocket to cover allergy medication and some antibiotic to kill off this lingering cough.

Been busy this week, finally get around to calling Blue Cross this morning. "Yes sir, your employer just sent us the information YESTERDAY, so your policy is now active as of this morning."

WTF??!?! Motorola held on to my fucking money for close to a MONTH before deciding to reinstate my freakin' health insurance?!?!?

FUCK THAT COMPANY. I hope they go bankrupt. :mad

See less See more
#27 ·
still in college but that doesnt mean i havent worked at co-ops and internships at major companies for more than just a summer.......call me a newbie if you want but i know what the business world is really like.....

my point was im not complaining that i got layed off cuz that would apparently make me a bleeding heart whinner....

i have no problem with anyone venting but i objected to the stuff he said about shooting people... thats it, im not trying to "make trouble"

im keepin it civil, i can have a disagreement with someone and not resort to insults....

#28 ·
PumpkinF44 said:
still in college but that doesnt mean i havent worked at co-ops and internships at major companies for more than just a summer.......call me a newbie if you want but i know what the business world is really like.....
Ok so you're claiming you know how the real business world works, based on co-ops and internships? HAHHAHAHAHAHA LOL. Well I guess that ends THAT discussion. :laughing

VC - go ahead and close it. I have nothing more to say... :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.