Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

CLSB is so quiet:(

1K views 53 replies 25 participants last post by  R6_chic 
#1 ·
yeah yeah im stuck in wi:( was in illinois yesterday so missed the wi bike night by my house and now im back in wi and missing my chicago bike night.....this really sucks!!!!!!!!!
I cant believe how quiet it is but i guess it is beautiful weather there so hope everyone is enjoying:bow

#19 ·
man i missed out. i went to meet up with the crew from n'ville and we found that my bike was leaking coolant. no good.

a ride home and a few minutes later the diagnosis was broke ass old radiator cap.

so i went to the bar!
(maybe i should post this on the drunk sticky insteady)

#39 ·
lol i love how my post of being bored turned into fisting other men:lmao: :lmao:
i on the other hand was stuck at a midget(little people) bar lol good times though lol
oh and i won brewers tickets and then a couple beers later won a brewers shirt:D

#41 ·
way to rub it in:( :neener: oh well i will be there next week:D and i got to hang out with a girl i went to college with and catch so its all good:D Hope everyone made it home safe....i did get a taste of motorcycles today as i stopped at Road America on my way home to wi from chicago and saw downforce and the race team from my town in wi good to see you guys again:D they are gonna start charging me rent there pretty soon:lmao:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.