Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Property Investing?

7K views 159 replies 47 participants last post by  Meulen 
#1 ·
Anybody ever thought about doing it? Currently its what my job has changed over to instead of mortgages and it's definatly doing well. I know alot of people talk about it but rarely act on it. I figure here is your chance to get yourself going with it through a trustworthy source.

I'm not going to post details on the forums here but if your interested in learning more about our investing team pm me or call me 773.519.5181. And NO this isnt some nuveo riche investing team where we want any money to get into it either. Its a team we've built over the years being in the mtg industry.

Btw a few members here have already done this so i'll leave it up to them if they want to post up about it.

Even if you just wanna get info on it, it doesnt hurt to ask.

btw there is $0 out of pocket expense to do it to.

#58 ·
I'm looking for more info.

If this is a sure thing, post up rather than PM.

If you must. . . I welcome a PM. Seriously! PM me and we'll talk or email.

#60 ·
Mark please PM me the details. I promise to keep an open mind. I have lots of free time right now and I love money so this sounds perfect for me.

#62 ·
maybe you should answer your phnone then focktard :laughing:

#71 ·
yes its legal.

#74 ·
It's about knowing the risks and minimizing the down sides. True, there are a LOT of losers out there... But I do know quite a few people who make a lot from it.

#84 ·
i just went to wendys and im missing a few bucks has anyone seen it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.