Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Kickass Banner!!!!!

1K views 37 replies 22 participants last post by  bwa 
#1 ·
Me Likey!:cheers

#29 ·
let me guess, your resolution is set to 800x600? the site is designed for 1024x768 resolution. Try right clicking on your wallpapaer, hit properties, then the settings tab, then adjust the screen resolution with the slider to 1024x768 and hit apply. it will look strange to you at first but once your eyes get used to it it will be much nicer.

#31 ·
JimGoFast said:
OK i changed the resolution, this will have to grow on me!!

LOL, yup it takes a day or two, but once you get used to it you willnever go back. you will be able to fit sooooo much more on the screen now. you think this is wierd you should try using my laptop, you almost need a magnifying glass for it.

#32 ·
cool

#33 ·
spine said:
I love the text, the picture of the skiline, but the bike looks cartoonish. The colors look great though, good job! That text looks great! :thumbsup
I like it A LOT to, looks great!!! It would be cool if we got that yellow bike out of there and put black and silver one in there....I think it would match a lot better :D :rofl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.